Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement Spot: WB2_CC_SETTLEMENT-->BAdi WB2_CC_SETTL_CHANGE_DATA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am implementing Enhancement Spot:WB2_CC_SETTLEMENT with BAdi WB2_CC_SETTL_CHANGE_DATA and class Interface IF_WB2_CC_SETTL_CHANGE_DATA.

Interface IF_WB2_CC_SETTL_CHANGE_DATA have changing parameter is CR_BVB_TAB_DATA and defined as DATA.Structure of CR_BVB_TAB_DATA is available at runtime.

Requirement is to access dynamic data of table CR_BVB_TAB_DATA fields WBELN, KNUMV and update field value of KAWRT.

BAdi will be called in Vendor Contract Settlement ( transaction WB2R_SV ).

I could not find trace of call badi  of WB2_CC_SETTL_CHANGE_DATA in program RWB2R_VENDOR_SETTLEMENT.

Any information where this BAdi is called from program RWB2R_VENDOR_SETTLEMENT?

Please suggest solution.

Thanks,

Somi Reddy Satti

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Somi,

The program you have mentioned is not present in my system. But technically you should be able to figure this out by debugging and having break point at the right statements as below:

1. From the class CL_EXIT_HANDLER, open the method GET_INSTANCE. Add a break point in this method.

2. Add a break point at the statement GET BADI/CALL BADI.

Badi's are called in either of the above 2 ways.

Thanks,

Vikram.M

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Somi,

The program you have mentioned is not present in my system. But technically you should be able to figure this out by debugging and having break point at the right statements as below:

1. From the class CL_EXIT_HANDLER, open the method GET_INSTANCE. Add a break point in this method.

2. Add a break point at the statement GET BADI/CALL BADI.

Badi's are called in either of the above 2 ways.

Thanks,

Vikram.M

0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Thanks for prompt reply.

The above transactions are belongs to Vendor Contract Settlements and under package WB2_REBATES.The BAdi's are called through classes CL_WB2_REBATE_SETTLEMENT,CL_WB2_REBATE_SETTLEMENT_1 in program RWB2R_VENDOR_SETTLEMENT.

Enhancement Spot: WB2_CC_SETTLEMENT have following BAdi's

WB2_CC_CHANGE_SPLIT_PART_SETTL - Change Split for Partial Settlement Dates active

WB2_CC_REV_ACCR_ALLOWED_CHECK  - Check if reversal of accruals is allowed

WB2_CC_SETTL_AFTER_CREATE      - Save own data after settlement document creation

WB2_CC_SETTL_ALLOWED_CHECK     - Check if settlement is allowed

WB2_CC_SETTL_CHANGE_BVB_DATA   - Change Business Volume Base for Settlement

WB2_CC_SETTL_CHANGE_DATA       - Change Data before Data Transfer

WB2_CC_SETTL_CHANGE_FINALLY    - Change Data before Settlement Document Creation

WB2_CC_SETTL_CHANGE_HEAD_DATA  - Change Head Data

WB2_CC_SETTL_CHANGE_ITEM_DATA  - Change Item Data

WB2_CC_SETTL_SIGN_ADJUSTMENT   - Adjust Signs in Business Volume Data

Thanks,

Somi Reddy Satti