cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DXC: Data from activation queue /BIC/A<DataSource>40 not moved to /BIC/A<DataSource>00

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using the DXC method to have the FI/Generic extractor to push the data into the HANA.

We have all set up correctly and data also getting pushed from ECC to BW and then to HANA.

We can see the data in table /BIC/A<DataSource>40 i.e. activation queue table, but it is not further activated and pushed to active data table i.e. /BIC/A<DataSource>00.

I also checked the M_EXTRACTORS view, which shows the STATUS as "OK" and phase as "CONFIRMED" instead of "ACTIVATED"

Can anyone help and let me know how can I activate the data and clear the activation queue to push data in Active table /BIC/A<DataSource>00?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK this is old, but Google lands here.

The solution is to delete the request in source at data-source manage tab and reload. Works fine.

Status changes to rolled back and then activated.

dkle
Participant
0 Kudos

I want to add that Anand's solution applies independent of the extraction type (full or delta request).

So process chain monitoring via transaction RSPCM is not that easy for DXC.

The chain could be executed successfully, but the DXC request can still be stuck in "CONFIRMED" phase.

I recommend setting up DXC monitoring as described in note 1670518 - SAP HANA Direct Exractor Connection: Monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Were you able to find a solution for this? we are facing the same issue.

Thanks,