cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Table TPAUM, the translation for AG is incorrect for IT (Italian) language

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Support,

The User would like to get the Order No. for a certain Sold To Party in transaction VA03 but user cannot proceed when login using IT language.  When user is login in other language, she is able to display the Order No.

Upon investigation, the SAP strandard setting in Table TPAUM, the system is reading the table with AG, whereas for IT language, it gets PERVW TZ, which is incorrect.

Hoping to hear from you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Cynthia,

Please review note

1869738 - TPAUM: incorrect/changed partner function conversion after upgrade

It explains how the entries in table TPAUM can be corrected . Please review notes that are referenced in this note

Thanks Amber

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amber,

I checked all the SAP Notes but I did not find topics regarding the settings wherein TZ is translated to AG

but AG is the hard-coded sold-to-party and during the search TPAUM it is read incorrectly.  The system is reading the table with AG, whereas for IT, it gets PERVW TZ, which is incorrect.  We would like to know how this will be corrected.

Thanks and hoping to hear from you again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amber,

Thank you very much, I am able to solve my problem.

Jagadish

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jagadish

Thank you very much, I am able to solve my problem

Query is asked by .cynthia ondillo

please explain me to clear confusion and let me how you have solved ?

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu Gopla,

We were facing issue with Partner Function Conversion in BW for one language, as it was maintained in small case letters.

We used the below steps to correct it as per SAP Note: 1869738 - TPAUM: incorrect/changed partner function conversion after upgrade

1. Goto transaction VOPAN.
  2. Select a partner object, e.g. Cust.Master .
  3. Doubleclick at "Partner Function Conversion".
  4. Some entries in column Partner Description are equal or have small letters. (TPAUM-PABEZ - Language-specific description of partner function)

Best regards,

Jagadish