Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry changes/fixes in SMP2.3 SP04

michelm_de
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm looking for a document that describes the Agentry fixes which were delivered with SMP2.3 SP04. Therefore I looked into the documentation in the Sybase Portal (SyBooks Online) but couldn't find any hints.

For Agentry Versions 6.0.x a detailed changelog exists. Maybe you can also provide such list for Agentry 6.1.x

Best Regards,

Michel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

CC: ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

See the SAP Note for 2.3 SP04: https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1989133 

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The documentation shows some fixes to the iOS client version "6.1.4 copy".  I don't see this in the download zip files.  Does anyone know how to find it?  The version on iTunes is still 6.1.3.10212.

Thanks,

Scott

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are 2 ways to get the iOS clients

1) Download from the Apple App store.  I will need to check with development to see when the file was submitted because it can take up to 10 days

2) Brand the client you need to have access to the Apple enterprise developer program. See: http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1923242 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Steve - were you able to find out when then submission happened?  We have a few environments to upgrade and would like to do the client and testing at the same time.  Thanks.

michelm_de
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

do you know why the client for SP04 is still not available in iTunes store?

Thanks,

Michel

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Michel,

There was an issue with the submission being rejecte due to Apple changing the rules around what tools were required to be used when building apps for the app store.  Those issues are being corrected and it will be resubmitted in the near future.

--Bill

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Is this document  SyBooks Online you are looking for?

Rgrds,

Jitendra

michelm_de
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos