cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Salary not deducting for 1 day in April

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One of the Employee was on uninformed leave for Month of April, we marked LWP Leave without Pay for the month including all Sundays and Saturdays.

But when we marked LWP, system is showing 29 days as Absence days and 30 days as Calender Days.

please help me to resolve the issue.

i want system to calculate 30 days Absence days for deducting 30 days Salary.

regards,

puja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Puja,

Run a stimulation payroll for the employee and send the screen shot of Pay-slip.

Payroll will deduct salary based on processing class 10 (Factoring)

I hope ever one knows this. Generally we will assign 1 for all wage type or even if we copy from model wage types like MB10, M220, and M230…etc. Processing class 10 will have specification 1

Factoring will be based on INP1 and XVAL PCR’s. Since we have Processing class 10 assigned with 1 the rate calculated in /801 wage will be multiplied with our wage type to get the prorated amount.

Rate in /801 will be calculated in PCR INP1.

Let us see what it will do.

RTE=TKSOLL

Rate is equal to Calendar days in month. Say April means 30

RTE-TKAU**

Rate minus unpaid absences in Calendar days

Unpaid or Paid is based on T554C Table for Absence Valuation and

Calendar days is the number from the field Calendar days (KALTG) 2001 Info-type.

So if we enter an unpaid absence from 01/04 to 30/04 calendar days will be 30.

Results is 30 minus 30 will be 0(zero) will be multiplied with our wages in XVAL PCR resulting zero amount.

Info-type 2001

Absence hours is working hour absent as per work schedule this will not Impact in Payroll

See INP1 PCR /801

TSSOLL  :  Planned working time measured in working hours

TSAU** :  Unpaid absence measured in working hours

If client is calculating salary based on hours we will use 3 in Processing class 10.

Even now the salary will be zero cause TSSOLL we be equal to TSAU**.

Absence days is the days employee absent in working days of company

In your case it will be 29 cause you have 1 holiday with holiday class 3.

/802 will store rate based on Absence days. Let us check

TASOLL : Planned working time measured in work days

This value will be 29 in your case.

TAAU** : Unpaid absence measured in working days

This will be the value from info-type 2001 I.e. 29 again

Result of salary will be same.

So don’t bother about Absence days in 2001.

Absence info-type will store calendar days, Absence days and absence hours for different proposes as a SAP standard functionality.

Counting rule is to count absence to deduct from Time Quota and will not Impact in Payroll.

So my suggestion is Run a stimulation payroll for the employee and send the screen shot of Pay-slip.

Regards,

Srikrishna

former_member675747
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I 'm having a half day lop problem. I have maintained 3 separate days having 3 different half day lop . But system prorating salary for only 1 half day lop.

Pls give suggestions.I'm stuck in may 2020 production Payroll run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanthi,

The field Absence days is for actual absence days. It wont impact his salary.

And one more thing, If a holiday is created we should maintain holiday class, it should not be blank.

As I gone through work schedule I found no weekly Off every day you maintained DWS as GS Genral shift for 8.50 hrs.

If you maintaing a Day off say for Sundays /Saturdays with DWS OFF / FREI with zero working hrs even these days will reduce from Absence days field in infotype 2001.

So there is no need to change any thing.

Run payroll and check..

best of luck...

Regards,

Srikrishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srikrishna,

what do your suggest then for Making all 30 days as Absence days.

That is required by us.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Puja,

I have one more suggestion here, go to the respective counting rule for that absence type, in T556C table, and just check the condition for holiday class 3 is ticked or not?

If it is not not ticked then ticked and test by booking absence.

Regards,

Prashanti swain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear  M krishna,

If you are creating some holiday, it is of course needed to maintain the holiday class,

but that holiday is to be paid or not we can decide that in day type rule.

As here they have maintain the custom specific holiday class, i.e 3 for 13.04.2014, which falls on Sunday this year, it may fall on some other day in next year, it not necessarily going to fall on Sunday always.

So here we need to decide whether we are going to mark this holiday class 3 as paid or not in T553A table, by defining the day type rule.

In present system its marked as a paid holiday, no matter on which day it falls.

If you want to make it unpaid then you can do that by changing the respective day type rule.

Thats what I mean in my reply.

second thing if they are going to maintain day off with no planned working hour, on Sundays, system is going to consider it as absence days, but its not going to included in absence hour.

like if we refer to the screen shot of Info type 2001 there we can see total absence hour is 246.50,

which means 29*8.5=246.50

But if we made Sundays as off days with no planned working hour, then in that particular field we can see 26*8.5=221 hours

But I think they are looking for 30*8.5=255 hours

Regards,

Prashanti swain

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear puja pushap,

I've understood your problem me too had same issue, but I've solved in my company, Let me tell you what I've understood.

In you company Sunday & Saturday's are day off's m i right..? & if employee will apply continues leave's as Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday then system should consider 4 day's LOP and 4 day's amount also has to be deducted right...? If it's so to resolve this error i need some information from you like kindly can you share screen of INP1 PCR..? by seeing this PCR I can help you how to do it.

Ur's

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prashanti,

kindly suggest what can i do for including that 1 Day in Absence day.

thx a lot for support

regd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leela,

yes you are absolutely right.i want to include whole April Month as LWP.

and wan't to deduct entire month Salary as per our HR dept.

i am unable to find PCR in table T52C5, where else can i see the details.

please help.

regds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leela,

yes you are absolutely right.i want to include whole April Month as LWP.

and wan't to deduct entire month Salary as per our HR dept.

i am unable to find PCR in table T52C5, where else can i see the details.

please help.

regds

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to PE01, give there INAL schema, send the screen of INAL. & go to PE02 give there INP1 PCR click on change & send the screen of INP1

Ur's

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

pls find attached the screen shots of the schema as required.

regrds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Puja,

Just give me clear idea on the work schedule, that you have shared with us for April month.

Is it it the regular work schedule for for all the employee and for all the month?

or it has been changed for that specific employee?

My concern here is if we do any change at IMG level, then its going to impact all the employee who shares the same ESG and PS grouping with that particular employee.

If it is only for 1/2 specific employee, we may go with some other solution.

Any way did you try by changing the counting rule for holiday class 3?

Regards,

Prashanti swain

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi prashanti,

the WSR which i have shared in for all Employees having same ESG and PS.

but the issue of LWP has come only for 1 single employee. Can we do something which impacts only the concerned employee rather than changing the entire Customization.

regds

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Puja,

I found your error I mean you haven't changed INP1 PCR so that Day off's hasn't been treated as a LOP. until you won't change the INP1 PCR system won't consider day off as LOP.

For more clarification kindly go through SAP Standard operation's

KSOLL : Planned working time in calendar days

ASOLL : Planned working time in working days

SSOLL : Planned working time in working hours

Above Operations are will not consider day off's as LOP. so kindly change your INP1 PCR as below screen

KDIVI : Total working time in calendar days

ADIVI : Total working time in working days

SDIVI : Total working time in working hours

Change the PCR INP1 into ZNP1 & insert in INAL schema then see the result...

Ur's

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Puja,

It strange that there is no weekly off in your work schedule.

Please confirm me whether you have checked the counting class or not.

We need to do with some work around.

we can deal this in payroll also, but if want to book 30 days as absence in 2001 info type,then we need do some changes in IMG.

Regards,

Prashanti swain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanti,

In our WSR there are 4 off days(Sundays) and 2 off days(Saturdays).

But in this case i will detail you what we actually did.

First using tcode PA30 of that employee IT2051 changed all the Days of April in IT2051 to General Shift(Working) and saved it and then created Absence in IT2001 for Apr month applying LWP of 30 days.

Now when we checked the summary of absence it shows 29 Absence Days and 30 as Calender days.

(screen shot i shared you in the very first thread.)

All 6 holidays (4 sundays and 2 saturdays) were OK and LWP successfully created but system not considering leave of One day tht's y it shows Absence of 29 Days.

which is the only cause of my issue....rest is perfectly fine.

I need not change entire Customizing of Payroll Schema i hope so...i expect now my point is clear

regrds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Puja,

Yes that what, You have done changes at master data level for only one specific employee, not to all.

So the work schedule screenshot you shared is not applicable for other employees.

Then you can try by ticking the counting rule for the holiday class 3.

Its not going to affect other employees,

provided while defining absence type in V_T554s table marked first day day off:E, Last day Day off:E

Non Working Period :E.

Go to  V_554s_Q, Check what is the counting rule assigned to your absence type, then go to T556C table and tick the condition for absence on  holiday calss 3.

I hope this will work out in your case.

Regards,

Prashanti swain

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi prashanti,

pls find attached the screen shots of current system.

regrds

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Puja,

I'm sure Until unless you won't change the INP1 PCR it will not work. Just try my screens & let me know..!

Ur's

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mohan,

i am unable to make changes, pls give step to step instructions. for above changes

regds

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

its pujapushap@gmail.com

regds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Puja,

As per my understanding, first we need to check, PT03 for respective work schedule rule for the month of April 2014.

From here you will get a clue why the absence days are coming 29 days while calendar days are 30.

Or else please share the screen shot of April Month work schedule .

Regards,

Prashanti Swain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanti,

As required please find attached screen shots of PWS for April Month and Work schedule for our Company.

Regards,

puja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Puja,

This is because absence days not consider any day off. As per your first screen shot in 13.04.2014 has a off day.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Puja,

Just check the date 13.04.2014 it is marked as paid i.e day type 1.

So you are getting 29 absence days and 30 calendar days.

Regards

Prashanti swain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanti,

how can i get rid of this day off.

That day was a Sunday even. Can i change somewhere in Customizing to make it working.

please suggest.

regrds,

puja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Puja,

I don't know what logic you have followed while creating this work schedule rule.

But the screen shot you shared showing all the day are assigned with same DWS i.e PG, even your Sundays also.

I guess you have used a Day type selection rule(Rule for day types) while configuring Work schedule rule, in V_508A table,which is configured in such a way that if the holiday class is 3 it will be marked as day type 1 , it means off/paid.

Just check the table T553A, and see how many Day type rules are there and which one you have used in V_T508A table.

So that you can get a clarity on where to do the changes.

Regards,

Prashanti Swain

Former Member
0 Kudos

pls find attached the Work Schedule rule.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Puja,

Please check your holiday calendar is there any holiday on 13.04.2014.

If yes please check what is the holiday class maintained for the same.

Remember your holiday may be fixed holiday, or may be a floating holiday

Regards,

Prashanti swain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prashanti,

please find attached the screen shot of One Holiday configured for April Month.

Regards,

puja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi puja,

Here if you want to mark this holiday as an unpaid day, then go to T553A table and change the day type for sunday.

Make it as blank or 0.

Just remove 1 and keep it blank or make it 0 just the rounded one as shown in picture.

Regards,

Prashanti Swain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prashanti,

what would be the Impact of such a change in system.

kindly guide.

regards