Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

maintain internal order settlement rule using LSMW

Kenny
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI ALL

I want to do mass maintenance of internal order settlement rule. Settlement category is PSG.

But when I use LSMW to do KO02, I only can input one settlement receriver, the first line will be overwritten by the second line.

I also see BAPI INTERNAL_ORDER_CREATE,but cannot find PSG as a settlement category.

Does anyone know how to do this?

THX

Deelia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ArturoSenosain
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Lian.

I dont fully understand your question, please clarify ?

1. In KO02, you can set PSG? or the problem is only in LSMW ?

If the problem is in KO02, Do you check the allowed receivers for your order type in tables TKB1V and V_T003O_CO ?

Change settlement rule us a common requirement. With LSMW, its a bit difficult to have full control of the events, also if you want to modify a specific record in you must write a little code.

You can also check this oss

495766 - Internal order: Change selected master data using module

Arturo.

Kenny
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for replying.

I can set PSG as settlement category, the problem is only in LSMW

for example,I have two lines in upload file

Oder NO.    Cat.     %   type        NO.

A                  PSG   40    PER       1

A                  PSG   60    PER       2

after running batch input , only the second line A     PSG   60    PER       2  left.

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lian

When you do recording, enter two settlement rules..

Then, before pressing the "DEFAULT ALL" button, change the Field names for the 2nd settlement rule

The problem you described happens because the field names for both settlement rules are same.. Hence, it gets overwritten

Assume that field name for Order is AUFNR... You can change the field name in recording to ZAUFNR for one of the fields

See the screen shot, wherein I changed the name of the recorded field to _01, _15 and _70

Br. Ajay M