cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Training & Event Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I am trying to Book an employee for Training but it's asking to select the Business Event.

Please guide me how to resolve the same.

Regards,

Garima

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in that particular business event first create course with specific Dates.

Object type for Course is "E"

Go to PSV2 and select the particular BET and right click and select one option according to ur requirement and give required entries and save.

Now Book the applicant for training through PV00

Best Regards,

Praneeth kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

I have configured Location and trying to assign the same in PSV2 but there is no data.

Please note:- Have done the transport request for it.

Let me know how to go about it.

Regards,

Garima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Error is not with the location.

you have to create Course with resources like location, room, instructor, course material, with food or without, any systems need, cost of course, schedule (date, time)

while booking give the exact dates of the course scheduled dates.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey while executing the TCode PSV2 > Select the Business Event Type > Right click > Select with Resource > opens Create Business Event with Resources > In Business Event Data section it asks for location there no data is coming / and on trying to enter the Location name it's giving Enter the Valid Business Event Type Location.

AM I missing any links before creating BE.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check the locations dates. we wont set default location to any BE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey have checked the dates ... and have created a new one as per the current plan date. But still the same problem persists.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

location and TE assignment switch is on or not ?

OOFA - SEMIN ORT  1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Praneeth the same issue has been resolved.

I have query pertaining to Wait List candidates. I understand that a configuration in IMG has to be done i.e. TEM > Day-to-day activities > Canceling attendance > Control options > SEMIN TOPMD (Mode for move-ups from waiting lists). here do we need to select I / D?

What is the role of a Training Administrator?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It depends on the client requirement,

I - Manual intervention

D - Automatic.

Better take I only, admin will come to know that how many cancellations happen and no. of applicants in the waiting list and they again schedule for another training.

role of Tng admin means i didn't get you regarding what you want.

are u referring roles and responsibilities ? if yes - creation of new training courses, payment activities, availability of resources for training, etc.

you didn't mention how you solve the issue for location in PSV2 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

For Location the config has to be done on all the clients i.e. Golden client ; Testing client etc.

Ok 'll check for the Waitlist thing with the clients.

Now I have two more queries:-

1) While we prebook an employee his  / her name should appear in the Dynamic menu but in my case it's not? Please guide.

2) Any idea about PVK0 TCode?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

created course with min - 1 optimum- 2 and max - 5

after 2 bookings 3 rd one is in the waiting list.

In the T-code PVK0

you can see the no. of normal booking applicants, waiting list applicants for the particular BE

Example:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey require little more explanation as in:

If a candidate is marked Waitlist from PSV1 then his / her name should appear in the Dynamic Menu or not?

Similar for the prebook candidates as in both the cases candidates names are not visible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please give full details like from where you are booking and in which t-code you are searching for the list.

If you check in PVK0 what ever the booking type and whether booked applicant / WL applicant we can see the data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Like we book an employee then his / her name appears below the Business Event.

In the similar way we prebook an employee then the name is not appearing.

Activity being done in PSV1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i didn't check this pre-booking, i think we can't  see in any dynamic menu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okies. can you help me about the resources ... what kind of resources we should configure?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

I am trying to create resource type Room but in relationship Tab only Cost center is appearing and other cells are disabled. Please help as in how to develop a relationship with Building Address.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we cant give address in the resource creating rooms, in relationship give the specific location.

for that location address will be there.

for relationships go to pp01 and assign the relationships.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey what's the concept of Object of object type while creating Resource type.

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Garima,

Object is a general and basic item for everything. We know everything as an Object. For example if you define a "room" as resourse type the room will be your object. Infact if you choose any object type in pp01 you will find it's name in Object infotype.

By the way, I recommend use PSVR to define your resourses. In this way you won't consider such a concepts and after when you defined your resources you can go through PP01 to see how system keeps everthing you have defined by infotypes.

Regards,

Omid

Answers (0)