Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor wise inspection lot figure not getting

former_member303755
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are creating inspection lot through qa01 and then recording the results & do User decision. While creating the qa01 we specify vendor code in its origin tab. But now after one month if we want to see the vendor wise inspection approved lots report in mcvb,mcva, mcvc then

system gives the message as no data found.

Kindly confirm me why its so & how to get the vendor code wise inspection lot approved figures.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sunriser,

Manual inspection lots created for 89 inspection type will not update the QMIS reports, hence vendor wise you cannot see the reports. Go by the suggestion given by Nitin it will help you fetch the lots information based on vendor input in QA32.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which inspetion lot origin you are using? it all depends on that.. you can create new inspection type with lot origin '01' which supports vendor..

former_member303755
Participant
0 Kudos

I am using inspection origin 89 (manual inspection)

former_member303755
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you have any issue if you use inspection type 01 instead of 89, to create manual inspection lots?

ntn

former_member303755
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes we can use 01 as in our plant grn are done after 3 - 4 days, so initial store person inform to QC that so and so material has come by creating the manual inspection lots.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sun,

I think you should go for ABAP help. ABAPer can help you to create some Z report as per your requirement.

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why don't you create manual inspection lots using 01?

~Karen~

former_member303755
Participant
0 Kudos

We can use because through 01 when GRN is been done that time also inspection lots gets created.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You mean to say 01 is also being used for automatic lot creation and that is why you cannot use this for manual inspection lots.

former_member303755
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes sir

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use the Dynamic selection to fetch the vendor specific inspection lots in QA32 itself. This way you can see the approved & open inspection lots.

But I'm not sure if that is your need or would serve your purpose.

ntn

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Manual Inspection lots  information won't be update in QMIS reports,

former_member303755
Participant
0 Kudos

Then what is the use of origin tab in qa01 where we maintain vendor code. Definitely this data must to flowing to standard reports.