cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure message area within FPM application?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any possibility the get more configuration control over the message area of FPM applications? I would like to change the behavior in two points: First, I do not understand why and when there is a line break in the message text. I seems to me that a line break occurs more likely in success messages than in error messages. Is there any way to control this? Secondly, is it possible to change the position of the message area, e.g. to the bottom of the page? I do not like the jumps of the whole page just because some success message is printed to the message area.

Best regards,

Thomas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Aliaksandr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I suppose you can not influence on messages breaks and message area position.

For more information refer to FPM guide (from page 224).

About position of message area:

Kind regards, Aliaksandr.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aliaksandr,

thanks for your answer. It's a pity, but the position of the message area seems to be really fixed. But breaking the message lines in arbitrary position, though there is enough space for printing them in one line, is a bug! I just wonder that I cannot find anything about it at scn. Does it occur only on my system? Or is it fine to all of you?

Best regards,

Thomas

Aliaksandr
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I faced with breaks in message area in my practice but it was not so crucial for customer. And I can say that this situation was somehow fixed to the end of the project (maybe by basis team). Maybe some patches is required to setup...

As a variant you can look how this message area is processed in core WD component for OVP. I mean FPM_OVP_COMPONENT.

Kind regards, Aliaksandr.