Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capturing the Final Rating & Appraisal status

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am tri g to explore where excatly we can capture the Appraisal final status in the system.

If i look at IT0025 it has percentage but doesnt have the Final Appraisal like status- Asp per rating Change in Position, Change in Pay etc.

Where exactly i can capture the final out come of the appraisal process.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your updates...i am tring for an option that when i get into employees profile in PA i should be able to see the final rating & its final Appraisal that the person has got against that rating.

is this kind of option available in any Infotype or do i have to go for custome dev.

Thanks.

MartinHastik
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

you should use IT7409. To write the value to the IT7409 use FM HRTMC_PERFORMANCE_UPDATE. To read the value from the appraisal use HRHAP_DOCUMENT_GET_DETAIL.

br

Martin Hastik

Former Member
0 Kudos

IT 25 is just a "dummy" iview, the data is not really stored there. what do you mean with capture? If you are using OSA, you can view the data using transaction PHAP_ADMIN.

You can also use FM HRHAP_DOCUMENT_GET_DETAILS to read the data of an appraisal

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Capturing the final status means ..If an employee gets Total points as 78 in IT25, thenb based on that what Final appraisal he has got, is it Pramotion without change in position??, is it pramotion with change in postion & salary?? Demotion?? or Employee has been odered to work on the same salary & position for another year.

Like this what is the fianl status of the employee, can we capture it somewhere.