cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Down Payment Clearing F-54

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am clearing Vendor Down Payment using BDC for T-code F-54. I have Invoice no and Down Payment Document No, which needs to be clear against that Invoice.

But, how to determine the position of that DP Document number in the next screen when i am using BDC? T-Code F-54 selects Down Payment Docs from table BSIK. So, in which sequence DP Document will be displayed in table control in the next screen? (e.g. {based on document no, Posting date} =>(ASC/DSC)).

e.g: Invoice no: 7100000001 DP document: 5240000004

after entering Header data on F-54 you will get below data,

DP Document:

1.       5240000001

2.       5240000004

3.       6600000003

4.       6600000004

So, how to determine my DP Document is @Position no: 2.??

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

surendra_kotha
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

In addition to Marssel,

You want to clear Down payment with its invoices.... for this first you need a link with Down payment and its invoices... this link can be established through Assignment field ... in F-51 you can select assignment field and fill the assignment field and system will pick only those assignment field related line items and amounts are matching you can clear them...

Marssel700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Nilesh,

BDC is unable to select document in sort postition. This is a manual input and SHDB recording can't choose DP documents like that.

I would recommend you clear downpayment by F-51 or change document FB03 for invoice reference field. It's same effect of F-54 however depends field status of of your installation screen.

Best Regards