cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amount updation in 'Available amounts' in Bank Determination of FBZP (FI-BL)

dineshkumar_rengarajan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

The available amounts section in the Bank Determination (FBZP) will have Available planned amount for outgoing payments. Here we will make some junk amount (999,999,99). Is there any possible that this field can be updated with the exact amount as per our Bank accounts during incoming file from Bank thro FF.5?

For eg., if our bank account has 45000 EUR by end of the day, then i want the see the same amount in the FBZP configuration as well. PFA the screen. Thanks to have a reply!

Regards,

D'nesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

I forgot to mention that it is applicable for outgoing payments and is updated manually for vendor payments.

It is not updated automatically on incoming file. The purpose of this report is to maintain the available amounts with different banks and then when you run F110 for payments, system will generate/pick up banks as per the amount available and ranking. Say, if 45000 Euro that you maintained get exhausted, it will pick up the next bank to the extent of amount maintained in that bank.

Regards,

Kavita

aotto
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

No, there is no way to link the amounts available automatically from a statement upload. Nor is it possible, which in my opinion would be the easiest and most logical, to have the field amount available updated automatically with a G/L balance (link the different house banks + accounts to their respective Cash in Bank accounts)....

Regards,

Alexis

dineshkumar_rengarajan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is it advisable to extract/read the closing balance of each bank account and update the amount in the available amounts field in FBZP using Z program.

But still i want to find some standard way of achieving my requirement Awaiting for experts opinion.

BR,

D'nesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

You can use the S_ALR_87001486 - Enter available amount for Payment program.

In this case, you dont need to maintain 99999 in FBZP and you can maintain exact bank balance as per your available amount for payment.

Regards,

kavita

dineshkumar_rengarajan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Kavitha,

Thanks for your reply. But this is not the report i am looking for. I was asking for the automatic update every day whenever we receive EBS file from Bank.

BR,

D'nesh

former_member189209
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

main use of available amount in Bank determination - in FBZP

Amount Available for Outgoing Payment

The amount planned here is available for outgoing payments. The amount
    is only used for payments with which the bank debit entry is expected
    during the number of days displayed.

Thanking you

Mahesh

dineshkumar_rengarajan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mahesh,

Thanks for your reply. I am aware of this field. But i was looking how to update this field on daily basis. I was looking is there any possibility that this can be updated automatically?

BR,

D'nesh