SAP for Healthcare Discussions
Foster discussions about patient care, cost reduction, and operational excellence in healthcare organizations using SAP. Join the conversation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Services not transferred to CO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm an FI/CO consultant working in an organisation using IS-H and am learning on the job so apologies if this is an obvious question.

at month end we run transaction NCo1 in order to transfer the services which have been performed on cases over to the case based orders in CO.    the output log of NCO1 shows some entries where there is no receiver order reference, and the activity is not charged to the case as expected.  There are no messages in the error log for these cases so I am struggling to understand why the activity is not transferred to CO.

In the attached file is a screenshot showing the output from NCO1 with two ISH cases. 

MANC004475 is linked to a receiver order in the case master data, but in NCO1 there is no receiver order and no services / activity is transferred to the case based order in CO.

MANC004476 is also linked to a receiver order in the case master data, and has receiver orders in the output of NCO1.  Services and activity are transferred over to CO correctly.

Any tips or advise would be very welcome.

Many thanks for your time

Phil

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved

This issue only affects outpatient cases (case type = 2) and has been caused by the fact that the SAP Business function for ISH_AMBULATORY has not been switched on.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phil,

I was trying to understand what the error is, however I require more data to conclude something. But anyway here are just my thoughts which might help you (I hope so):

1. I would compare the CO order data which you can see in the case MANC004475 with the CO order MANC004476 data, whether there is a difference or not;

2. There is no a cost center associated with the requesting department MAN_PHY according to the attachment. Indeed there is no either for the second case, what makes me thinking there is a customer solution (in other words Z) in your system, because to the best of my knowledge you require to maintain a mapping between you organizational units in IS-H and cost centers in CO.

If you want you can email me on alexander.polevoy@me.com

Regards,

Alex

0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

Thankyou for your time.  The two CO orders are identical apart from the numbering so I dont think there is an issue there.

The Sending cost centres are MAN1501 on the first line, and MAN2001 on the second line.  The configuration in NCOA seems to be correct as both Organisational units in ISH are linked to cost centres in CO.

Thanks again

Phil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm still investigating this and I think there must be an issue with the link between the ISH case, and the internal order.  When I try to transfer the services over to CO in live mode, i get the error message that no Cost object has been specified, even though we're using case based orders. 

I can see the link to the internal order in NP10 case data and the order exists and has not been deleted / archived etc. The business transaction RKL actual activity allocation is allowed.

Has anyone come across this issue before?

Thanks

Phil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resolved

This issue only affects outpatient cases (case type = 2) and has been caused by the fact that the SAP Business function for ISH_AMBULATORY has not been switched on.

0 Kudos

Dear Philip,

This is just for your information, you decide them:

When you activate IS-H CO integration you do it for case types (OP/IP). If you have IS-H license only you are able to activate the integration between for IP cases only (I mean the CO order creation per IS-H case).

You've written you activated the BF ISH_AMBULATORY. I would suggest you check with SAP whether you've got a license for SAP ACM or not, if not then you shouldn't activate it.

One more point: in my first response I said it seemed to me you have your customer solution (Z program or an enhancement). So, since a CO order was generated for an OP case a Z solution was there.

Cheers,

Alex