cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MIRO: Complete PA message while set a default cost center

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I cannot post a MIRO because of the error message: "Complete PA transfer structure XX, Cost element GXXXXX is not assigned to a value field in PA transfer structure XX" for the cost element account "price differences purchase account" set in T030 PRD. Actually this account (type 1 Primary costs/cost-reducing revenues) had been set in the OKB9 with a default cost center and the flag ProfSeg had not been marked, so there seem to be no reasons to appear.

The error message appears only with specific vendors, the account already contains postings and the related goods entry has been posted without problems.

Do you have any idea of the reason of this message?

Thanks for your cooperation in advance.

Best.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

in order to solve the problem I set a substitution that clears the profitability segment information when KNTTP = M.

Thanks for your kind help.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

here I am again. After a deeper analysis of the process I can add these details:

- we are in a buy to order process BTO, with purchase order field KNTTP = M.

- the COPA document should not be created since the controlling object is the sale order

- the MIGO creates a price difference that goes on the sale order

- the MIRO asks for FI-MM COPA. Why?

The Sales order is not closed and can be processed.

Thanks for reply,

S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the cost object is sales order, please check in the sales order item level and account assignment tab, is there any assignments happend if so, please check the settlement rules of the assignment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you both for your reply.

Why this happens only with the miro, while the related migo has been posted without any error message?

In both FI documents the account GXXXXX has been posted for price differences.

Thank you again.

S.

surendra_kotha
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

if the same PRD GL account is posting with MIGO and not with MIRO then it is not KEI2 error.

please check substitution...... at substitution we can use t.code MIRO.... so only MIRO will effect.

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sara

This error comes when the Posting is triggered into COPA from FI / MM

Since you are using OKB9 is set to a default CC, i would assume the Prof Segment (PSG) is being entered in the transaction either manually or through some substitution..

OKB9 is called only when no other CO object is assigned to the transaction.. It seems your case, already has PSG assigned

Check substitution in OKC9 or OBBH

Br. Ajay M

surendra_kotha
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

As per your explanation you made all settings for GL account PRD .... to post the controlling document... but at the same time we can create COPA document along with controlling document if those settings were made.. I hope as per the error message Value field is not assigned to the FI pa transfer structure ..., In KEI2 only Source assignment with PRD cost element has been made and value field is not assigned ... please remove the PRD GL account from Source so that you can eliminate this error or give a Value field ....

Thanks and regards,

Surendra.