cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agentry - iPhone Navigation Bar Style

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

We are using Agentry 6.1.2.604 Plugin on Eclipse , and Agentry v6.0.38.4 Client on iPhone 4 device. We want to customize iPhone navigation bar style and I know it must be at field level as Jason Latko says before;

"Field level means on the actual field itself.  If you want to change the font and color of a text field 'Test' on your detail screen, you need to change the styles on the screen field 'Test'.  Application, Module, Platform, Screen styles are not yet supported on the iPhone."

Jason Latko (Senior Product Developer at Syclo)  Tue, 2011-09-20 18:46

But I tried lots of way to do it, even I reasearch into SAPCRMSM 3.1.0 (Agentry v6.0.22.0) I couldn't find the place to put the style on. I really want to appreciate If someone tell me how to make it like image below also just Can tell me how SAPCRMSM doing it I mean by which field. Such as "ListTileHeaderLabel" style or smt.

Or is it the version problem between iOS Client and Agentry Server/Plugin ?

Thanks in advance.

Murat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Murat,

Frist, I strongly recommend using the same major verison across Server, Editor and clients.  You mention using 6.1.2.x on the Editor but 6.0.38 on the client.  You don't mention the server version you are using but I would get them all at the same major level either 6.0 or 6.1 (SMP2.3) or 7.0 (SMP3).

The style for the navigation bar is controled by the Application -> Application Styles -> Screen Styles -> Tab style selection (See screenshot).  This will control not only the top navigation bar but also the bottom bar displaying tabs if you have more than one screen in a screen set displaying.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all thank you for your detail answer, but If I am not wrong there are two versions of Agentry Client on iOS, one of them from Syclo and second one from SAP, unlike Android, their versions are 6.0.38.4 and 6.1.3.1012 respectively.

We are using SMP 2.3 SP02 both server and plugin version 6.1.2.609, also we are using same version clients on Android and Windows. On the other hand, If we try to use 6.1.3 version on iOS, it gives us an SSL error for some reasons.

Secondly, I was aware of 'Application Styles' section from Service Manager product, but still does not affect my client navigation bar anyway. I am really wondering how Service Manager can do it and what I am missing, or these are all about version's differences ?

Best Regards.

Murat

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Syclo "6.0.x" version if for running  Agentry 6.0 Server.  If you are running SMP 2.3 you need to be using the SAP Clients for the 6.1 line.

The reason you are getting SSL Errors is because the starting SMP 2.3 SP03, the clients can not connect to a server that is using the default Agentry ANGEL Certs and you need to create your own.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sravanthi_polu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If iam not wrong,you want to display two buttons(in your case accounts,calender) with images on the main screen set.If accounts is clicked ,it should navigate to accounts screenset and similary for calender.

If this is the case,navigate to the main screen set of the module,add platform,add a detail screen,set the number of column in screen defination to two,define two fields named accounts and calender with edit type as button,map the defined actions to the pushbuttons in order to navigate accounts and calender screensets,there is even image option to add images to buttons.Double click the detail screen and arrange the two fields accounts and calender in two columns.Deploy and check the application.

Regards,

Sravanthi