Did you mean: 

Discount condition Not working properly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

In my pricing procedure i have a discount condition, for which

Condition class is 'A' (Discounts)

Calculation type is 'B' (fixed amount)

For that condition records were maintained properly for material 'X'.

the issue is when users enter 'X' Material first time it propose fixed discount irrespetive of quantity up to this fine,

If users enter the same in Material 'X' in the same sales order second time it again proposed the same discount,

user want system should propose the discount only once in the document for the same material.

How to solve the problem.

Thanking you,

Sudheer,U

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What you are talking about is not controlled from this calculation type field. You have to do this through creating a requirement routine and assign that to this discount condition type. Ask your ABAPER to write coding that if this condition is already active then deactivate it.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Moazzam,

Thanks for your fast reply,

By your reply i understood that, that is standard behaviour of system, we can,t control it by standard setting.

thanks, will suggest me which user exit should i use to control this,

Sudheer.U

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

No need to go for userexit. Just create a routine in VOFM and assign to your discount condition in V/08.

Thank$

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer,

As Moazzam told you need to go for a routine in VOFM transaction code, I would like to give you more clarity on the routine.

You tell your Abaper to write the routine under Alternative Condition Base Value, then you assign the routine to alternative base value in your pricing procedure.  The logic should be if the specific discount condition type has value in any of the previous line items (pricing conditions), then make the value to zero for the current line item.  It means when the user tries to enter the discount for the next line items, then system will check the pricing conditions of the previous line items, and if any value exists for any of the previous line items against the discount condition type then it makes the discount as zero for the next line items.

Thanks,

Sreehari.

colin_cheong
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the discount is not meant for manual entry, you can check the flag at the condition type.

This way, it would not proposed twice.

However, do take a look at the access sequence if it allows for multiple reading.

in my system, once it find a record, it would not proceed along the access sequence.

Hope it helps.