cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How change the currency in trnasaction CON2?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have problem with transaction CON2.

CO Area currency type is  20 -EUR but currency of company code is RON. In FI there is parallel currency 40 hard currency EUR.

This configuration in FI means that depreciation is separate calculate in RON and in EUR. To calculate depreciation in EUR system take acquisition value in RON and transfer it into EUR using the currency rate from the date when fix asset was opended in the system (for example it was 2008 - so  the currency rate was completely different then now), and from that calculated acquisition value in EUR system calculate depreciation.

Into CO system take value in RON and EUR, but remember that depreciation in EUR is calculated using historical currency rate so the value of depreciation in EUR is not correct if we compeare it with value in RON (the currency rate is from 2008).

To calculate actual fixed rate (transaction KSII) I use settings "interate amounts independently " so the rate is calculated independently in RON from value in RON and in EUR form value in EUR, in this way I have correct rate in RON, but rate in EUR is not correct because the value of depreciation in EUR is not correct because  of historical currency rate.

And till now is ok, I have correct total and fixed and variable part of rate in RON in transaction KSBT.

But when I use transaction CON2 system take correctly in RON total rate in RON, and in EUR the total rate in EUR as well as the fixed and variable part of rate in EUR.

But the fixed and variable part in RON is not correct because system calculate the percentage of fixed part  in EUR in total rate in EUR and using this percentage calculate fixed part  in RON (using this percentage to multiple total rate in RON). IN this way in CON2 I have correct total rate in RON but wrong fixed and variable part of rate in RON.

Why? system calculate one more fixed and variable part of rate in RON form the rate in EUR and use it in transaction CON2 but not use the correct fixed and variable  part of rate in RON  which are in report KSBT? What can I do?

thanks in advance.

Iza

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ChristyQ
Explorer
0 Kudos

Has an answer been provided for this ?