cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is there some specific method to transport table changes for V_T556A_WEB ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I'm facing an issue while transport changes from development to quality environment.

Out of 167 entries in development i have changed the display Untransferred quota check box only for 4 entries of single country.

However when imported in Quality environmant its noted that check box changes have got activated for almost 150 entries which is not part of my Transport request, my TR continues to show 4 entries only, I'm not sure why all other entries are activated

is there some alternative way to import the TR's realted to this table ? can you please help here

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you check the log of Transport request, if you feel unnecessary entries came then you can remove them & then import only your 4 entries,

And also compare your QA & PD system.

Regards,

Kedhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kedhar,

when the TR is opened in chnage mode its noted that apart from the changed 4 entries there are multiple blank entries in the TR . i guess the blank entries is creating the problem

To solve my issue i have selected all 167 entries & included it in the TR . The changes when imported to quality is now correct as i have imported the whole table as is .

But still not sure what is the standard SAP process to import this table . I could find any help document in this regard.

Hoping some one from community would confirm the right process to import this table from one client to another

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This table is also like normal process only, you can check any TR is missed earlier to move,

you need to analyse the transport request changes for the resolution.

All the best

:Kedhar

former_member47879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess this check box behaves as per your absence quota settings.Can you please revisit the configuration for absence quotas.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Potnuru , the config when imported from one client to another is not working as expected . Apart fro, included chnages in TR it changes other entries as well .I have already checked the config & there is no issue at that level

former_member47879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use the option client comparison and check between QA and DEV.

Thanks