cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventory Management : Track for the Item During WIP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

There is a Scenario in which my client wants to track his inventory in production process,can be said as that he wants to know the updates for his inventory used in a single production process.

His Business workflow is like that he sales inventory during WIP for the same production order. So therefore he wants to track the inventory issued and receipt for production. so that he get to know the Available quantity for the item(s) used in the production.

His Business Is in manufacturing for the Threads

His workflow is like

1. Created the Bill Of Material

2. Created a Production Order

3. When the status of production order is set to release. Inventory item is issued at shop Floor.

4. Accordingly his production Process starts and passes through certain stages.

5. After completion of stage 1 he sales the certain quantity and then add the quantity for the respective items.

There he wants to track the inventory. How this could be achieved through SAP B1

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

HI Bhushan,

In your step 3, when you issue material for production, do you issue these in a  line warehouse and once the production is complete, do you move the fg to main/FG warehouse?

If yes, then you can check Inventory in warehouse report for line warehouse to see the stock lying in this warehouse..

Can you please explain what do you mean when you say 'create a UDF for process and make query accordingly.'??

Thanks,

Joseph

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarajan   

Yes I had checked the query it worked and got the details accordingly

Thank you for the support.

Regards,

Bhushan Verma

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you got answer, please close this thread by marking correct answer.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

I had checked the report. Thank you for your support. I got the details for the inventory.

Regards,

Bhushan Verma

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked above query?

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

Yes in step 3 i issue items in the line warehouse and after completion for the production  FG is moved to FG warehouse.

I will check the report and will revert back

Regards

Bhushan Verma

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All

Is this can be achieved through query. If yes then please provide me with query.

And what if create a UDF for process and make query accordingly.

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try this query:

SELECT T0.[DocNum] as Prod#,T0.[OriginNum] as SalesOrd#, T0.[Project] as Job#,T0.[DueDate],T0.[PlannedQty] as PlanQty,case when (T3.[BaseType] = '59' and  T3.[Direction] = '0' and T0.[ItemCode] = T3.[ItemCode] ) then  'Received' end as Direction,T0.[ItemCode], T3.[Quantity], T3.[BatchNum], case when (T2.[BaseType] = '60' and T2.[Direction] = '1' and T1.[ItemCode] = T2.[ItemCode] ) then 'issued' end Direction, T2.[Quantity], T2.[ItemCode], T2.[BatchNum] FROM OWOR T0  INNER JOIN WOR1 T1 ON T0.DocEntry = T1.DocEntry left  join IBT1 T2 on T2.[BsDocEntry]  = t0.docentry and T2.[BsDocLine]  =  T1.[LineNum] left  join IBT1 T3 on T3.[BsDocEntry]  = t0.docentry and T0.[ItemCode] = T3.[ItemCode] WHERE T2.[BsDocType]  = '202' and  (T0.[Status] = 'R' OR T0.[Status] = 'L' )  and  T0.[ItemCode]  = [%0] order by T0.[Project]

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may create a query report to get the required info.

Thanks,

Gordon

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you looking for query to trace the items?

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarajan