cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWBC 4.0 & IE 11 - Pre-requisites?

Damean
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just saw Melissa notes on NWBC 4.0 & IE 11 support; but when I read through the Notes  (90000 & 1754946 - NWBC for Desktop 4.0: Prerequisites and restrictions); it doesn't seems to suggest any changes on client system are required (miracles?).

Surely they must be something we have to apply? Is anybody aware of what it is (Backend Patch, NWBC front end, IE patches)?

Cheers

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Damean
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I just realize that NWBC desktop Rel 4 PL13 is plan to be released this week (Ref: 1707623 - SAP NetWeaver Business Client 4.0 expected releases); I bet that has something to do with it. Hopefully, no backend patches needed ...

Cheers

Damean

former_member183060
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Damean,

Yes, I declared with our Developer Colleagues, that IE11 will be supported with PL13

BR

Melinda

Damean
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yeapie ... Thanks Melinda!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was wondering the same. Until now problems with IE11 have been categorized as "IE11 is not supported" but apparently there has always been another reason for those problems assuming no patches are required to have IE11 support.

valentinbabias
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have the same questions... The issue I experience is detailed in SAP Note 1990887. I could not find a solution for IE11 Standard or Enterprise Mode.