cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HDBC tcode doesn't exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I´ve just installed the addon DMIS 2011 version, but I´ve a problem when I try to execute the tcode HDBC.

Tcode doesn't  exist...

Any suggestion?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member572578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ruben,

The transaction codes you're referring to are part of the FI-CO accelerators delivered with note 1620213. They don't have anything to do with SLT...

You may want to check out the RDS documentation:

http://service.sap.com/rds-hana-fin

HTH,

Ralph

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've installed the different notes but the tcode KEHC and HDBC doesn't exist...

tobias_koebler
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Again, why do you need this for SLT? Never used these transaction in the context of SLT.

shishupalreddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ruben,

It would be great if you could post exactly what you are trying to achieve using SLT instead of tcodes .

Based on that you could expect answeres in the forum.

Thank you

Shishupal         

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruben,

KEHC is the transaction for COPA Accelerator while HDBC deals with the Finance/CO accelerator. These transactions reside on the SOURCE system and are delivered via SAP notes or support pack. You need DMIS on the ECC source system in order to connect the accelerators to HANA (DB connection), you also need DMIS on SLT in order to connect SLT to HANA. The connection from SLT to ECC/Source is via RFC.

So, once you have connected SLT to HANA and replicated the tables, you will also need to install DMIS to SOURCE as well as the functional pre-requisites and then use KEHC/HDBC to configure the accelerator settings.

Let me know if you need more details.

Thanks

Kris

shishupalreddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont think we have tcode HDBC...

Try using LTR tcode in SLT system.

Thanks         

Former Member
0 Kudos

On Which SP? If it SP6 I had to install about 10 notes until it started to work properly.

Please have a look at Tabias blog:

http://scn.sap.com/community/replication-server/blog/2013/02/27/list-of-all-slt-notes

Thanks,

Amir

tobias_koebler
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why do you need HDBC? Never used it in the context of SLT?

Best,
Tobias