Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price condition in ME21N restricted by Material Purchasing Group

flvia_s
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, friends.

I have a new condition price "ZXXX" that is mandatory for a specific for a material Purchasing Group (EKGRP). But when I'm testing me21n with another type of material purchasing group, the system triggers the message "Please enter required condition" (Message no. 06209).

Any ideas to solve this issue? How to restrict the System to automatically attribute "ZXXX" only for a specific purchasing group?

Thanks in advance.

Alm

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

pricing  will   be  work on purchase  Organisation and  Schema  Group vendor  .

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183155
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all ;

I quess that ZXXX is mandatory condition in M/08 so you get system error message M06 - 209.

You can manage this problem with badi advised. However, you can change message catagory for a ZO variant group.

Go to --> OME0 tcode and configure related system message like a belowed.

After that , go to SU01 tcode / parameters --> assign MSV parameter with version. Finally, you can manage system message with certain users. Also look at oss note 424478.

Regards.

M.Ozgur Unal

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As calculation schema is not depend on purchasing group, so you can't set any condition type as mandatory as per purchasing group.

We know we can maintain mandatory a condition type in calculation schema and we can use different calculation schema as per vendor and purchase organization.

So you have only one option, that is development.

Ask your abaper he can make your Zxxx condition type as required as per purchasing group.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The "mandatory" indicator in pricing procedure is not based on purchase group or any criteria. If the indicator is marked in pricing procedure, then the condition will be mandatory whenever the pricing procedure is used.

If you want the condition to be mandatory based on purchase group, then you have to go for custom routine and write your own logic.

Regards,

AKPT

flvia_s
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi AKPT.

Ok, even if I uncheck the "mandatory", the main problem continues: how to restrict the condition by a material purchasing group?

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to get help from your ABAP team to write a custom routine. Write the logic as required. Insert the routine in the pricing procedure against the condition type.

Regards,

AKPT

joao_sousa2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why not put the validation inside the PO processing BADI, in the check method?

Inserting the routine inside the pricing procedure doesn't seem like a very good solution:

• As requirement routine: This doesn't control mandatory, it only prevents a condition type from appearing which is actually the opposite of what we want;
  • As base or value routine : Doesn't make sense.

Of course the way SAP is built you can "hammer away" at XKOMV, but you're not really supposed to do that.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, I agree...the BAdI: ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST will be a better solution than routine.

I just meant to activate the condition only for the particular purchase group through requirement routine.

Regards,

AKPT