Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RM06BB20 - Change "created_by" user for Purchase Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

We have a job running on ECC to generate Purchase orders from purchase requests (from SRM Shopping carts) with report RM06BB20 . In background it is using tcode me59n.

This generate purchase orders with job user in "created_by" user. I need to replace this with shopping cart requester (or purchase requisition requester, is the same person) but EXITS and BADIS  I founs have header fields like "importing" and I can not change this field.(EXIT_SAPMM06E_006,ME_PURCHDOC_POSTED)

ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST it is not called and I don´t know how to proceed ...

Any suggestions?

Thank you in advace and best regards!!

Carla

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carla,

one easy way would be to execute a job with a custom program to execute a pre-step selecting purchase requisitions by user and to create a job with RM06BB20 executed by the adequate user.

regards,

Edgar

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carla,

one easy way would be to execute a job with a custom program to execute a pre-step selecting purchase requisitions by user and to create a job with RM06BB20 executed by the adequate user.

regards,

Edgar

0 Kudos

Thanks Edgard,

But... due security restrictions Jobs must be runned by this specific batch user ...

so... I believe we can´t.

There are some way to call a SUBMITT program with an specific user inside a report ? in order to run just posting step with another user...

0 Kudos

Yes there is Carla, SUBMIT RM06BB20... USER sy-uname ...

regards,

Edgar