cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivered quantity error when using MBST to reverse a MIGO

scottcarricknwn
Participant
0 Kudos

We have a user who goes into MBST to reverse a transaction and she is not able to, gets the following error:

Delivered quantity 1,015 EA for acct assgmt 4500012817 00010 01 falls short by 0 EA

She is actually trying to reverse the quantity of 2900 on the line item in PO (Line item 10). Total quantity is 2975. I'm new to SAP and the business side so I apologize in advance if I'm missing something obvious.

Screen shot of existing PO

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yang_bai
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Scott,

I'm not sure if this is the case reported in incident 358749 / 2014.
If yes, I noticed your system release is SAP_APPL=SAPKH60409.

I'm afraid as per note 1642388, due to many complicated technical changes
introduced to the functionality which cannot be implemented via SNOTE as
standalone corrections, SAP strongly recommends the minimum support package
level you have is SAPKH60410 if you would like to use Multiple Account Assignment
functionality.

You can see more details in the above note (or in the customer incident).

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Yang

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since you have activated multiple account assignment, hope the issue is due to the program error mentioned in the note: 1976278 - MAA: Error M7 446 during goods receipt reversal (value-based distribution)

Refer the note and proceed accordingly.

Regards,

AKPT

scottcarricknwn
Participant
0 Kudos

Posted photo of Account Assignment tab as well as I think this may be related

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

User can try to cancel the GR in MIGO.

Select Cancellation option and insert the material document for which cancellation should happen.

Cancellation wont be possible more than the receipt quantity and if available in stock.

scottcarricknwn
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks. Unfortunately when i go to save my cancellation in MIGO, i'm still unable to as I get the same error listed in my original post.

scottcarricknwn
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks. Unfortunately when i go to save my cancellation in MIGO, i'm still unable to as I get the same error listed in my original post.

former_member182575
Contributor
0 Kudos

Get your PS consultant involved.

Regards

Waza

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you post the message number ?

Regards

Dev

scottcarricknwn
Participant
0 Kudos

Message no. M7446

Delivered quantity 1,015 EA for acct assgmt 4500012957 00010 01 falls short by 0 EA

Message no. M7446

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

DId you check the note: 1976278 - MAA: Error M7 446 during goods receipt reversal (value-based distribution)

The solution is well explained in the note. You may check the note and proceed accordingly.

Regards,

AKPT

scottcarricknwn
Participant
0 Kudos

I did. And we don't have the Package with the fix applied to our system yet so that may well be it. Just making sure it's not something I'm missing on my side before rolling it out. Thanks AKPT.