Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Priority field should be locked in maintenance order

former_member200479
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I want lock down the priority field in maintenance order once it got released,could you please through some light

is this suffice to get it done by ABAPer :i will take QMEL- PRIOK field and with user exit IWO10009

Regards,

Srinika

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Srinika,

Should this field be locked for all users, or should some users have access to change the priority value?

If some users (e.g. power users) should have access, then you can leave the the field open for change, then when saving the order check the following:

• if the priority value has changed
  • if the order is released
  • and whether the user has authorisation to change this field

Issue an appropriate error message if the use is not authorised to change the value and reject SAVE.

This can al be done in user-exit IWO10009 (see transaction SMOD).

PeteA

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to OIAN, Click on Influencing button. Double click on Phase.

Select the option as Release, then make "Priority" as Disabled.

former_member200479
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maheswaran,

Thanks for your promt replay and still i have one more doubt that if i want to do the same for Maintenance notification as well,then how to proceed.Could you please provide some idea.

Here in my case,we have integratation with order to Notification,by default Notification will be generated while creating order,this means the above config will applicable to notification also?

Regards,

Srinika

Former Member
0 Kudos

For Notification, there is no option to define the Field Selection based on the phase as this can be done for Order.

This should be possible with some development based on the notification status.