cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default text in BSEG-XREF3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

We recently implement the witholding tax for India ,  when posting TDS entries,  we found that the field BSEG-XREF3 is auto populate with a text string " TCode-10//Rec.type-01" .  The Tcode is the tax code input on the doc when posting and the Rec.type flow from the vendor master record for withholding tax.  The "//"  in the text is causing our BW load to fail,  so we need to make change to this text.  Can any one help me with how I would change this text at the source so the text should be "TCode-10 Rec.type-01"  instead.

Help is greatly appreciated to get the issue resolved.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kim

I would suggest FI substitution in GGB0.

But I wonder why can't your BW ignore the / in their extraction logic

Br. Ajay M

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kim,

I agree with all. You can achieve this by creating a Substitution in FI to populate the filed as per your requirement. Also, i am surprised why BW cannot write this logic in their extraction call.

BR

Amitash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for the many suggestion.  We are going with the substitution- but first will explore if BW can ignore the "//" in their extraction call. 

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can also try it with BTE 00001120.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

former_member182339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kim,

I think substitution for FB01 is the way you may use  EXIT_SAPLV60B_004 to substitute XREF3 field.

Post this in ABAP forum you may get answer, I know we do it in my client .

Thanks

Hrusikesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the suggestion,  but these are vendor posting,  we use both MIRO and FB60.  Would the substitution be applicable to these transaction?

former_member182339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes it should work i believe.