cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Work" Fields Greyed out in PM Transactions.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In all my PM transactions, the "Work" field is greyed out and the system will not allow me to enter just the duration. Does anybody know how to rectify this?

Thank you in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please provide the PM01 control key configuration details screen shot.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you mentioned, External Processing Operation, Service has entries, so work field has got greyed out.

Suggest you to close the thread.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Attach the screen shot of OP5A (Complete Screen shot).

Also, by having that control key (PM01), what is the status of work field in PM Order?? Please attach that screen shot as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello David,

It seems the customising in your system is set to display only. Please check the field setting of PLPOD-DAUNO in the following customising path.

Plant Maintenance and Customer Service> Maintenance Plans, Work Centers, Task Lists and PRTs> Task Lists> Control Data> Define Field Selection> Field Selection Task Lists Overview Screens> PM/SM task lists: overview screens

For any header screens you can check the following path

Plant Maintenance and Customer Service> Maintenance Plans, Work Centers, Task Lists and PRTs> Task Lists> Control Data> Define Field Selection>Field Selection Task Lists Header- and Selection
Screens>PM/SM task lists: header screens

Let me know if it does not help.

Thanks

Amber

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amber,

Thank you for your reply. I have  had a look at your paths and no luck yet. Will carry on trying later and get back to you. Everything seems to be set okay so far. Really worrying.

Thanks again

Dave.

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

David,

Can you please send a screen shot of the operation control key settings (f4 on the field).

This field is display-only when the Service flag has been set..

PeteA