Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resend output via External send option

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We use Agency Business..

Basically, the payment to Invoicing party is send via "External Send". Vendor receives this payment details as an attachment in their email.

This appears in SOST and a batch job pushes it across to the Invoicing party.

Now, there is an instance where we need to resend the email, which was once previously sent.

WLN4 is a transaction to process messages from settlemet requuests.

This is like MR90...

Though I inout the Output type, Transmission medium as 5- External send, Processing mode as 2- Repeat processing, and mention the payment document, I get to the next screen....But, even though I process the Output here and get the message: All selected output successfully processed, nothing appears in SOST and does not get resend..

Alternatively, I can resend from SOST...But, access to SOST is not given to users..So, thats not an option.

Apprecaite your valuable help here!

Regards,

Shilpa

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check  you have selection of "Multiple issuing"  check box  in General Data TAB for your  ERS output type in NACE t.code with MR application for Multiple output of same invoice ( by print or by E-mail)

Regards,

Biju K

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All!

It has worked.. This was Agency Business.

I activated the "Multiple Issuing" for the relevant O/P message type. Also, we had a custom routine developed and there was a logic to email Credit claims processed using T-code: WLFF only. It ignored sending email to vendors, if the credit claim was processed using T-code: WLFG.

Now, we changed the program to include if any credit claim was re processed using T-code: WLN4 too and this has worked.

I thought it might help someone in need by explaining exactly how I resolved this thread.

Thanks & Regards,

Shilpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

when the mass release happen, the invoice will to auto send to the invoice party.

after that you want to resend the invoice ? right?

how do you know which invoices (email) you need to resend?

I think if you do konw exactly which invoice you need to resend, then can reprint out the invoice and resend by email manually.

tks.

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When an email generated are you sending a copy to relevant users ?.If yes then forward the mail to invoice party.If not you are sending email to users then some one need to trigger manually through SOST transaction.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

When we execute a transaction WLFF- Mass release of settlemet requests to Accounting, the output is automatically transferred as External Send, as an email to the Invoicing party'.

But, when we manually resend, this is not being transmitted via email....

Thats the question!

Regards,

Shilpa

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be they have assigned email program to that transaction.However it should work for manual and WLFF transaction.Please check with ABAP person how the email program getting triggering when you do manual and WLFF transaction ?.