cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

query in mapping gl to conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

hiii experts, i have got a query like .. there are few condtions like JEXP,JECT,JAIX.( accounting key assigned exd)... now the client says there few wrong gl assigned to these condtions ... the maintained vk11 with key combination customer/material... i checked obcn and obyc.. but didnt find these accounting key... sooo now go sucked where the gl are assigned ... are they assigned as per mat group to valuation class. if yes how can view which gl is assigned to which gl group??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Abhay,

i did not understand your requirement clearly...if you want to check Gl's assigned in your access sequence of account determination procedure you can try tcode VKOA and double click each combination to check gl accounts assigned.

Regards,

Surendra.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey Verukonda... i did that but the key EXD is not seen there...

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is this issue related to Excise(CIN)?

What are you using for Tax Procedure, TAXINN or TAXINN?

In addition to that, if this is related to CIN, then account determination is different then normal.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey jyoti.. yeah its excise and we use procedure taxinn and  i searched  there .. there is not condition like this maintained but in pricing procedure this conditions are maintained.. moreover when a so is prepared .. they give a document type and when the excise invoice is prepared... in the box- en(excise notification) is written and due to that wrong gl is mapped in that... so have change that...

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As this a CIN related query, discussion moved to Internationalization and Unicode

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For account determination in CIN, follow following path in SPRO:

Where, Excise transaction type(ETT) DLFC is for SALES.

FYI, tax account determination takes place in OB40.

If you search SCN, you will get many related information.

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved

Answers (0)