Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing seperation after MIRO

former_member209864
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

in Third party once we completed MIRO Say qnty 1500 now Generally we will create Billing with 1500 because customer received the stock 1500

What i mean is generally we create invoice qnty here in MIRO But i want to enter qnty

Because he wants to enter qnty wise in MIRO

Now my requirement is he wants to create 3 Billing documents with 500 ,500,500 with reference to  MIRO

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In MIRO, you can change the quantity as well. Create 3 invoice documents with different quantity in MIRO. Please elaborate if you are facing any issue.

Regards,

AKPT

former_member209864
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear

Thanks a lot But i want to maintain directly  and if change qnty in Line items But money is not updated Right

And thanks to J.P .. Posted to mm forum

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to adjust amount accordingly for each 500 qty and do the partial invoice simulate check the value and post.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to update the price automatically once you change the quantity in MIRO, you have to set a parameter ID in your user ID. Go to SU3 transaction and go to parameter tab. Maintain the paramter ID : IVAMOUNTADJUST with value as X as shown below:

Test the scenario again in MIRO with different quantity. System will automatically adjust / calculate the amount based on the quantity.

Regards,

AKPT

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182575
Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not in SAP but in VF01 you can select the lines you want to take into the billing in the first screen.

Regards

Waza

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amith,

If I understood your requirement correctly, you want to Bill customer with 500 I three invoices

If so, as per the Billing relevance in Item category ( F) customer invoice is created with reference to MIRO

so try to create MIRO with 500 and subsequent Billing document will be created with 500

hope I interpreted correctly, if not please provide some more info

former_member209864
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear you misunderstood my question,

actually in miro we used to give invoice amount how much to be billed to customer. like we are giving generally 10,000 , but i want to give quantity wise 20 or 30 quantity.

so i would like to know how to achieve this

please tell me

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Discussion moved to MM Space from SD space.

As you are looking for inputs on partial quantities invoice receipt in MIRO.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well in that case, you have to calculate it at your end.

Suppose, in MIRO screen, system brings automatically amount as 1000 and Qty as 50.

Now you want to post invoice for quantity 10.

So if you change the quantity as 10, system will not change the amount automatically. You have to change the amount also.

Here you have to do the calculation (1000/50)X10 = 200. You have to also put the amount 200 manually.

Regards

Dev

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, I wont agree. please check my reply below.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes.. I didn't know that..

I have just got the answer from the post

Regards

Dev