Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform : Printing two different records on one page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a requirement.

I have to print a smartform in which Two different gate entry details with their tables has to be printed.

Currently I am doing this for one number (Gate entry #) . But how to do this and also on the same page with two different numbers.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Guys!!!!

Issue solved.

included all the templates in the main window and looped them in the same.

7 REPLIES 7

FredericGirod
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

that will be hard without a print preview of your smartforms.

You have to make a LOOP or a TABLE into your MAIN window

regards

Fred

0 Kudos

Thank you Fred,

But my problem is in both the records I have to take different tables because I have some records which are static. Like the basic details. let me send you the

As you can see the image, I have to design a smartform which can be used to print multiple entries on one page.

0 Kudos

Hello Yash,

I guess your first window is static. So, you can design a secondary window, make a template and complete your first window with static details.

Now, you must be getting the details of lines need to be printed (multiple entries), in some internal table. Create a table in your main window. Loop at the internal table and print the same using the table in smartform. You can create text element in header for column description. In this way it will be able to print multiple records.

Regards,

Anubhab

0 Kudos

hi,

the data is in two different tables..then in import u import those two table.

and in the main screen u make two tables in main window(it will be better if u add the second table another window since you can adjust the position easier).do the same procedure as u did in first table..if values are static i would suggest to go for template.

0 Kudos

Hello Yash,

you can try with creating template for first table & table for second table within the same window i.e main windows.In same  window only you can create separate template and a table.

Regards

Ujjawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Guys!!!!

Issue solved.

included all the templates in the main window and looped them in the same.

0 Kudos

It's great that you found a solution, but to the benefit of others would you then also mark it as answered? See this blog.