cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time evaluation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i need to configure a scenario is SAP system: if Infotype 2011 is not maintained in the system for a particular date and no absence/ attendance has been marked for that date , so the system should consider this as LOP and should deduct the amount of LOP from salary in the payslip .

Please confirm whether to map this scenario is possible by some configuration or we should go through Customization with the help of abaper.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member193652
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Apama,

You mean you have lost clock-in/out records for a specific date and system doesn't know who has worked in this date and what was the clock-in and clock-out who has worked. And There is no any record as absence or attendance in IT2001 and IT2002. Am I right? Is this the case?

Regards,

Omid

leelamohan_kavali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Aparna,

I've worked on this scenario & also I've written PCR as if clock In/Out Isn't there

Create 2 time type's:

9CLI,

9CLO

In TE20

VARSTDAYTY Day type

COLOP*     TIP  >TOP curr.TType

COLER01I   Information

HRS=1      Set

ADDDB9CLI  Add to day balance

ADDDB9CLO  Add to day balance

This time type value has to passed into one time wage type --> XXXX

DEDU CLOCK IN & OUT SALARY DEDUCTION

HRS=D9CLI  Set

HRS+D9CLO  Addition

HRS?1      Decision op.     HRS

HRS=-1     Set

ADDZL 4008 Add to table ZL

<

In V_512W_B table maintain valuation 01 or..! Percentage 100 or 50...! Up to here It is working fine & also amount is deducted according to per day calculation...

But my client requirement is that my client doesn't wanna show the amount as wage type level, if clock In/Out isn't there that day has to be treated as a LOP (I mean IT 2001 has to updated by the PCR) in this case I'm failed to update IT 2001 I've referred operations but I could not find, if you get any solution to update IT 2001 by the PCR kindly let me know....!

Ur's

Mohan

Message was edited by: Leelamohanrao Kavali

seg_hr_it
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes of course. Go ahead and investigate pcr and schema you can handle it soon.

There are a lot of documents on scn guide to do it. Try to look for some ones. Good luck.

Btw the one maybe useful for u:

Understanding Relationship PT and PY

Absence Quota basing on Working Date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for revert, No i never worked on PCR before. Please share the docs if u have any for the help.

Regards

Aparna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Aparna,

We can write a PCR, but what is the scenario if ee have clock-in and dont have clock-out or vice versa ??

--

Sriharsha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

They will treat it as miss punch and a miss punch subtype is also maintained in Infotype 2002.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Definitely possible via pcr in time evaluation. There is plenty of docs on here about writing pcrs and f1 in sap will help you identify the correct operations etc to use.

Have you worked with pcrs before?

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can handle this one in standard ,for this You have to write some PCRs in order to meet the requirement 1. We need to identify the records in IT2011 , if there is no records than pass value in absence type for LOP in a time type and in Time wage type and pass that time wage type to payroll But ,  you need to test all the scenarios that will come in this regards ex :- what in case if we have only Punch in but not punch out in such scenario how shd we handle