Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find driver program for transaction F-36

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to execute Bills of Exchange using F-36 TC, But the problem arises when I opt for script display as final step. The script was getting displayed empty at the end of the operation. So I request to kindly let me know how to track the script name and driver program for the same ASAP.

Thanks in advance,

Homes...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To the folks who were eager to throw in NACE suggestions - FI correspondence is a thing of its own and is not part of the condition based output. Have you tried looking at the application list in NACE? Do you see any FI documents there?

@OP - I'd suggest to just ask an FI person to find this information in the FI correspondence config. It could be either the standard program/form mentioned or could be a custom one. You could also dig around yourself in SPRO if time allows.

12 REPLIES 12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Homeswara,

enter the transaction F-63 in command prompt and then go to the system tab in that click on status u will get the program name for this t-code

0 Kudos

Hi Chakraborthy I am not asking about the Tcode related program I want to get the script name and driver program name at the end of the TCode i.e., after entering all related values for Bills Of Exchange. Where in debugging I am unable to find out the same since it is executing an empty script layout...

0 Kudos

Please give me some information regarding nace setting or output type

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Homeswara,

go to se11 t.code

give the table name as TNAPR and execute it.

give the output type , transmission medium and application to find out the print program and form name .

Regards

Shambuling

former_member194739
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Prasad,

Go to NACE Transaction-->Select V3 APPLICATION-->Click Output types button-->select your output type-->click processing routine. Here displaying your medium, program name(driver program), form name,..

Through table TNAPR also.

Regards,

Abbas.

former_member223133
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The corresponding print program is RFKORD20 and Form is F140_BILL_CHA_01  for F-36 Bill of Exchange.

You can find the more information in Documentation of above program in SE38.

Regards

Gangadhar

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To the folks who were eager to throw in NACE suggestions - FI correspondence is a thing of its own and is not part of the condition based output. Have you tried looking at the application list in NACE? Do you see any FI documents there?

@OP - I'd suggest to just ask an FI person to find this information in the FI correspondence config. It could be either the standard program/form mentioned or could be a custom one. You could also dig around yourself in SPRO if time allows.

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Homeswar,

Below is the SPRO Path to get the Driver Program and Form details.

Financial Accounting>>Financial Accounting Global Settings>>Correspondence>>SAP Script Based Forms>>Define Form Names for Correspondence Print.

This data you have to check which Correspondence Type is linked to which Company Code and then accordingly conclude the Program and the form.

Break point at Open form FM also will get you the details of the Form name which is much easier from Technical point of view.

K.Kiran.

0 Kudos

Dear All,

I had same requirements and i found the solution,

SAP calls the form in function module : TURKEY_BOE_PRINT_NEW

you can enhance it and put your code their to call your form then return .

Regrads,

0 Kudos

Thanks for the solution. Based on the function module name, I guess your answer is valid for Turkey, but not for the other countries. Could you verify and revert please?

0 Kudos

Check some implementation of  BTE 00001025 and 00001030 for Turkey, Thailand and  Argentina (should be FM TURKEY_BOE_PERFORM_00001025 and _00001030)

Regards,

Raymond