cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/3M1 and /414 wage types not generated after maintaining IT0582 exemption

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings,

I am facing an issue while generating the Annual Medical Reimbursement Exemption wage type (/3M1) and Total Medical Exemption wage type (/414) for an employee. I have referred to previous threads pertaining to this issue and have accordingly performed the following steps in this regard so far:

1. I am using the wage type 9MDR to pay the medical reimbursement amount to an employee through IT0014. Following is the screenshot of V_T7INT9 for this wage type:

2. Following is the screenshot of V_T7INA9 for 9MDR wage type

3. Following is the screenshot of V_512W_D in Evaluation Class 6 section for 9MDR wage type. As per the earlier threads on this topic, I initially maintained the value 10 (Medical Allowance) for Evaluation Class 6 for this wage type. But even in that case, the /3M1 and /414 wage types were not getting generated. As a result, I am maintaining the value 20 for Evaluation Class 6 for this wage type

4. Following is the screenshot of IT582 in which I am maintaining a record in Subtype MDA for this employee:

5. Similarly, following is the screenshot for IT0014 where I am maintaining the amount of Rs.1250 against 9MDR wage type for this employee:

6. Subsequently, I am running the Payroll for this employee for April 2014. Following is the screenshot of EXM table which is the input for INMED function:

7. Following is the output after the execution of INMED function. As we can see, /3M1 and /414 wage types are not generated:

I would request the forum members to share their insights into possible reasons for this discrepancy.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check in table v_t7int9. Check the tax code SMED assign to a single wagetype or many wagetypes. Please assign it to yr concerned wagetype and check the rt table by running the payroll.

Thanks,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I again checked the table V_T7INT9 table and found that the tax code SMED was assigned to another wage type 9MDA (Medical Allowance) which is used to pay Medical Allowance to employees through IT0008. Following is the screenshot of the same:

I removed this entry and then executed the Payroll. Subsequently I found that the /3M1 and /414 wage types were getting generated. Following is the screenshot of the output after the processing of INMED function:

Thanks for the responses.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What about Cumulation class 24 & 25.

:Kedar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Your customizations are fine. Can you tell me from which model wage type you have copied 9MDR? check under table V_T52DZ. In RT 9MDR is there?

Regards

Sankarappa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi R R,

can you paste your Schema INN1 - Gross to Net Calculation - India, if you change to any Z schema please paste that.