cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enable the delta for 0PLANT_ATTR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Currently 0PLANT_ATTR data source is running on full load. Now I want to run it on delta mechanism.

In the ECC side also delta is not enabled for the above data source.

Now can you guide me to enable the delta for the above data source with step by step.

Thanks and Regards,

Suresh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

its standard data source. if it won't support delta by own then you can't make it as delta.

you need to go with custom data source.

first check your data source supports delta or not by using table ROOSOURCE(ecc side) field deltatype - need to have(ABR/AIE..etc kind).

if delta type is blank then it won't supports delta.

at ecc side t code - RSA2, also you can check about delta for your data source.whether it supports or not.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Thanks for the quick reply....

Type of delta-relevant field is empty in the ROOSOURCE table at ECC side.

Also In RSA2 when I clicked Generic Delta tab , error message is showing specify a delta method.

So it means, we can not implement the delta mechanism for the data source : 0PLANT_ATTR, am I right.

Regards,

Suresh Reddy.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes,

if standard data source won't support delta then we can't make them as delta support.

Alternative will be generic data source creation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

So you are suggesting to create generic data source and enable any one field as a delta field.

Thanks and Regards,

Suresh Reddy.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, Before creating it self form base table find the delta relevant field whether its available or not.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

0PLANT_ATTR- it won't support the Delta load

all master will support full load.

create the custom data source use the generic delta while creating the generic data source using t code -  RSO2 .

use methods - TIMESTAMP or CALDAY based on the your requirements.

Thanks,

Phani.