cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple agentry servers installed in the same system?

sravanthi_polu
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

There are two agentry servers installed in the same system,but in different drives(C and D drive).I have given access to one server remotely,in the sense the applications to the server in one drive are published by other developers who are connecting to the server through network. In the other drive server iam publishing the applications developed locally.But after deployment,when i connect to the server to retrieve definitions,iam getting the latest application published.

Is this situation possible,because when we connect to the server we are using ip address of the system where the server is installed,if both the servers are running in different drives,then which server application will be deployed,Is there any possibility to connect to the server instances(in my system two server instances),so that the application that is deployed to individual servers can be retrieved?

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Sravanthi

Message was edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For Agentry 6.0 you can run more then 1 Agentry Server on an machine.  To do this you need to make sure the [ANGEL Front End Port] of the Agentry.ini are using different ports.  Then when you connect with a client you will go <Servername>:<port number>  The client defaults to 7003 port, but you need to put the port of the other server running.

Stephen Streeter

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sravanthi,

I do not believe that you can run two Agentry Servers on the same hardware without making other changes (like running them on SMP 2.3).  I would suggest that you look into the documentation for SMP 2.3 as your best solution at this time.  Hopefully some more savvy Agentry folks will chime in with a more detailed response.

Regards, Mike

SAP Customer Experience Group - CEG

Message was edited by: Michael Appleby