Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FS10N Hard Currency

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

My client use pararel currency loc curr : SGD, Group Curr SGD, Hard Curr : USD

my client use transaction FS10N to display the balances of account with currency type 40 (hard Currency) for year 2011 mounth 12.

Month 12 Balances total USD 71,985.99

then double klik to navigate to the line item display in cumulative balances the total balances is different for hard currency USD 70,659.43.

the change from Hard currency to All Currency the total cumulative balances USD 70,659.43 but there is transaction in Periode 16 year 2011 USD 1,326.56, after I check the transaction is document Valuation for Hard currency.

Then I try line item display on FBL3N, the the result is USD 70,659.43.

Why there difference total cumulative balances in All Currency with Hard Currency ?

Any one have faced this problems ? please need your help.

Best regards,

Iwan Siahaan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Anyone had face promblem like this ?

Need advice.

Thank you,

Iwan Siahaan

dineshkumar_rengarajan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Iwan,

Difference may be due to the previous year's carry forward balance. Also, the line item level details will have only current year's posting whereas the final balance will show the sum of current year's posting + Previous year's carry forward balance. Please check.
BR,

D'nesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dinesh,

How to check Current year posting + Previous years cary dorward balance ?

Thank you,

Iwan Siahaan

dineshkumar_rengarajan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Iwan,

Please check the table GLT0 for current year posting period wise + Previous years closing balance / current year's opening balance.

BR,

D'nesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iwan,

Can you explain for me what "all currencies" in USD means?

It means you display all DOCUMENT currencies in USD?

Julie

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will give you an example to explain about the difference amount

Example: I have 2 documents (one in SGD and one in USD)                                           

Document
  currency
LC1 (SGD)LC2 (SGD)LC3 (USD)Rate
SGD100100100900.9
USD455050450.9
Revaluate000-100.8
Total135 125

When you display all document currencies in USD, the amount 100 will be changed to USD with M rate (it means 90USD)

The why the total in document currencies USD is 135, different to Hard currency 125.

If you're not clear, please ask me.

Julie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Julie,

All Currency means in display in USD. this account bank use only for USD currency.

Pic All Currency

Pic Hard Curr

All currency means in document currency. this account only use for transaction in USD currency

Thanks,

Iwan Siahaan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Iwan,

Can you click on Other Document Currency button (Ctrl +F3), the 4th button in Menu bar and share the screenshot for me?

When click here, you can see whether it has another document currency or not.

Regard,

Julie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julie,

I tick document currency only 2 : All Currency and USD

Best regards,

Iwan Siahaan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julie,

If i choose no curr type in FS10N, the reult of cummulative balances is correct USD 70,659.43.

Is there any differences between chossing curr type in FS10N in dislay balances account ?

Tks,

Iwan Siahaan