cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qualification Group assignment to Course Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have a query which I could have myself found the solution for but unfortunately don't have access to system. So can't do R&D.

We have a requirement at client where each "Competency" has several "Assessment Criteria" and each assessment criteria further has several "Evidence Guide" (proof of performance ). The development plans have to be mapped at assessment criteria level, not competency. Also the profile match up should compare the assessment criterion, instead of competencies.

I am planning to configure the client competencies as "Competency Group" object QK and assessment criteria as SAP "Competencies". This way the system should work fine.

However, development plan like a "Training" can in some cases will be able to meet only a subset of Competncies (Q) within a Competency Group (QK) and in other cases meet all the Competencies within the Competency group. I know we can use the IMPARTS relationship between objects "Course" and "Qualification".

But is it possible to use the IMPARTS relationship between Course and Qualification Group (QK) and successfully do the profile match-up?

Regards,

Shashank

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MartinHastik
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shashank,

what Do you mean with course? Training (E) or Trainingstype(D)?

For both a realtionship to Q exists. If you need a reletion to QK you have to create a custom relation or evaluation path.

PLease be careful when configuring competencies. If you use Talent Management Module ( especially Talent Assessmant)  ther is a spro activity to create competencies from qualification catalog.

steps are:

Maintain Competencies in Qualifacation catalog

Define Qualification categories

Assign Qualifications to Qualification Categories

use them in TA

best regards

Martin Hastik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the response. By Course i mean "Training".

Regards,

Shashank