cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create interactive map in SAP Visual Business using SAP UI5 SDK

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please tell me,

How to create interactive map in SAP Visual Business using SAP UI5 SDK.

Is it possible to create interactive map using VB Control in SAP UI5 SDK..?

if possible please any one let me know.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ralf_rath
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Prathik,

we are going to provide the SAPUI5 Visual Busienss API description in the next couple of days/weeks.

Thank you for your patience.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ralf,

Any news? I find it's hard to get some helpful materials to get started. Do you have any resources about UI5 visual business, like: tutorials, developer guide ......?

Regards,

Aaron.

0 Kudos

Hi Ralf,

i would be also interested. Please let me know. I am especially interested in using the VB Map Control to combine in a HANA XS Application with HANA Spatial Functionality.

Regards,

Sebastian

ralf_rath
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

we have decided to simplify our interface - at the moment it's depending of a specific json format and we are developing at the moment an interface which is using the common UI5/HTML concept.

Therefore we decided not to publish the complex interface and wait till we have the much more simpler one. SAP internally we can send you the finished details, please mail.

Thanks for your patience!

Ralf

ralf_rath
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi folks, one question:

We have our development close moved and now it is earlier than originally planned. 

That means that we maybe can't finish our convenient API and you have to wait till we will release it - early 2015 is planned.

But there is another option:

Currently we have a API based on json. The developer has to create json and  to transfer it to the Visual Business control.

This interface is more used as a low level API and we are developing on top the more convenient one. So all the features are the same.

It will stay stable & compatible in the future and you can build on it.

Do you want to use this interface?  

Then I will publish the documentation.

Let me know.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ralf,

Yes, I want to get to know this interface, please publish.

Regards,

Aaron.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Might be you will find my blog helpful :

Hope you will find it usefull

ralf_rath
Explorer
0 Kudos