cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

disciplinary infotype - save measures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

which infotype do you recommand me to use to save disciplinary measures (like the employee disciplinary historic)?

can you please provide some documentation about?

i have tried IT 743, but it is not permitted, so how can i "activate" it to check its fields?

Many thanks inadvance 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

manikandan_n2
Explorer
0 Kudos

You may also try IT3743

Regards,

N.Manikandan

0 Kudos

Although infotype 0743 appears to have been designed for Singapore I've found it really useful in the UK - I've implemented it in several places without any issues. It can hold a lot more information than 0102 so is much more useful.

harishtk1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That is good to know Chris, I have worked in Singapore myself, and at that time, only 0102 was available, and it was woefully inadequate. Looks like 0743 is quite satisfactory then.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your support

harishtk1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

0743 is a Singapore only infotype. To make it valid for your country grouping, you should go to V_T582L and make it permitted for your country grouping.

0102 (Grievances) is another Infotype that has been used to store Displinary case information. This is also valid for selected countries such as Canada and USA and you should extend the permissibility to your country grouping just as above, in case you are working in a different country.

My own experience with Displinary information is that no Standard Infotype satisfactorily captures everything that is required by companies, and in most cases we have to come up with a bespoke infotype for this.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Harish.

would you just guide me how can i make it permitted to Tunisia (or France)?

how shall i access to the transaction V_T582L? if you have some printscreens wouldbe very helpfull)

Thank you again 🙂

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to SM30 transaction and maintain   V_T582L country specfic configration for infotype 0743.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please go to Table T582L and select the into type and click on copy

now change the country grouping and select the radio button for permitted.

harishtk1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok fine , pl find attached.

It shows the IMG path and what you have to do

I have found out that Tunisia is TN, and I will leave it to you as an exrcise to find out France

Also, if you just put *, it should be valid for all country groupings, so nless you want to exclude any country from using this infotype, you could just go with that.

Hope this helps.