cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rejection Code is Disabled After Selecting Status as "FINI"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a document type "BUS2000116 - Service Process". In the status schema of this document, there are "OPEN", "INPR", "FINI" and "CANC". First, I select status "FINI" and i save the document. After this process, ERP billing is working and automatically an ERP billing document occurs and i can see it in the transaction history of Service Process document.

Then i want to reject all items. After selecting "More->Reject all items", a pop-up with rejection codes appear. I selected the one of the rejection code but after this, nothing happened on the document. The status of the document and status of the items didn't change and rejection code area in items is disable.

What do i have to do to reject all items of a service process document that has a status of "FINI"?

Thanks for all answers.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member191572
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure about the functional part, But still you can control through enhancement.Please implement the Status badi, in the method after change implement the logic the change the item status with respect to the header. And the status badi is filter dependent as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gobi,

This is more on the functional side as I have debugged the status management almost completely and in event callback function CRM_STATUS_BEFORE_REJECT_EC it is clearly stated that Reject is not allowed after Complete.

But in Help documentation it is mentioned that in CRM Service Billing in ERP functionality there is a possibility to cancel individual items and even there is a customizing step for this in ERP.

But as I said the system does not allow rejecting after completing.

Thanks though.

Emre