cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Part appraiser and further appriser

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Im new to PMS module and which is my first implementation. I really don't understand why we are using "part appraiser" and the "further participant" and also in template level we are using role.. This role is related to "part appriser" or for the "further appraiser"?

it will be a great help if any one can explain the  deference with an example? I have search sone threats in this forum but i did not understand exactly.

Thanks,

saritha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

A part appraiser is someone who comments during the appraisal process - this could be 360 degree appraisal, for instance.

A further participant is someone who is generally adding extra comments to a signed off appraisal e.g. higher level manager adding further comments to an appraisal that has been initially signed off by the manager.

Further appraisers tend to have limited access to fields on the appraisal form, adding extra comments where required, but not generally undertaking a full appraisal.

Hope this helps

Chris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

thank you so much for your responce,

lets  say I have one "part appraiser" and one "further appraiser" in this case what can I do with "role"

I'm having  a "role" - higher manager. This role need to be attached with further appraiser or part appraiser for the restriction purpose.

Bit confusion

kind regards,

saritha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any body can help me on this..please..

Anwar20
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi saritha

can you explain details of your appraisal process?? How does your appraisal template process (i means who are the person involve in your appraisal process like -emp-->manager-->higher manager etc.

If you have higher manager or functional head  or dept head, then you can just use  further appraiser.

let me  know if you need any further help on configuration in appraisal  template.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HHi Hossain,

process ess is like this. employs appraisal will be appraise by the manager ( direct reports) and also in some case divisanal head or sector head will also appraise for that emmployee.

one more case, if employee get trasfered from other location then previous manager also has to be appraised. above 2 scenario,s not for all employees .

in this case, how can I configure the previouse supervisor, divisanal head and the sector head?

all these previouse supervisor , divisional head and the sector head are part appraisers or further appraiser?  if I create as further participant then do I want to create same as role n do the mapping??

pls explain me bit

thanks,

saritha

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

you can do all this configuration via defining further participant and role configuration in template.

role has to be attached with the further participant.(P) when you create the template. You can create an element ( criteria group or criteria) and  coloum to define the previous appraiser which you can give the access via configuration coloum owner and the element access according to the further participant Role.

some time you might need to use badi ( coloum access) to manipulate futher.

regards,

DInesh.

Answers (0)