Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payment using F110 in Mexico

sanjivag
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking for documentation / advice on how to generate files in SAP for the electronic payments for a mexican company code using F110.

Thank you in advance

Sanjiv

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjiv,

1. Payment files are never country specific but are bank specific.

2. You need to speak to the Bank about the file format that is acceptable to them (.XML or .TXT)

3. You also need to ask the bank about the contents that they need in the payment file in order to execute payment

4. if it is XML, you need to use a Payment method selecting the payment medium workbench option in FBZP and configure the file format in DMEE and assign in the payment method

So, after the F110 is executed, FBPM will be executed to generate the file

5. If it is .TXT, you need to write your own custom program generate he file using the REGU* tables

Hope this helps..

Regards,

kavita

sanjivag
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kavita,

Thanks for the response. It is very helpful. I have received the format from the bank and it is going to be TXT file. There is a program RFFOM100 which can be used to generate the file. I don't know how.

So, I am wondering if anyone has used the program to generate bank specific file and if so, what are steps in doing that.

Thanks

Sanjiv

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjiv

The program you mentioned is for generating the file in below formats

BANAMEX

BANAMEX_4R

BSM

HR_GALICIA

HR_ICBC

HR_MBB

HR_MERCANTIL

HR_UCPB

MT100

MT100_CHASE

MT100_CITI

MT101

ORBIAN

ORBIAN_DISCOUNT

PS2

PSC

Based on my experience, you will mostly require a Custom program to generate the file...

Banks like CITI and DB give their own program.. With other banks, you can generate the file by writing your own program

Br. Ajay M

sanjivag
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Thanks for the response.

In program RFFOM100 selection screen, if you look at the technical help for the field "alternative format", it says that it is possible to configure custom format using custom function modules and Business Transaction Events. So, it should be possible to take care any bank format.

However, the approach of writing new custom program sounds a lot easier to me.

I wanted to see what other customers have done for their Mexico implementation.

Thanks

Sanjiv

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I am currently handing this requirement for my MX client.

We have to generate a txt file and we are doing it through custom program

Br. Ajay M

sanjivag
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

If I may ask, which banks you are working with in Mexico?

I am working with two banks - Banamex and Bancomer. Each bank has two formats (text files): one for the vendor with accounts in the same bank and another format for accounts in different bank. So, there are four formats to be handled. So, do you suggest one program for each format? What are the selection parameters for your program?

Thanks

Sanjiv

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjiv

I am dealing with Citi Bank. The requirement is to generate a txt file for Sepa payments

Selection parameters are usually payment run ID, payment run date and company code

For your case, you will need 4 programs... you can have a wrapper program per bank which will give you the option to choose the file format and then generate the file accordingly

Br. Ajay M

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you need details about file transmission process, do let me know

Ajay M

sanjivag
Explorer
0 Kudos

Ajay,

Isn't SEPA payments for Europe?

Yes, please send me the details for the file transmission process.

Thanks a lot

Sanjiv

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjiv

Any company making payments into EU has to generate a payment file in sepa format. We did this for our Japanese client also and now for MX client

F110- File generated from Z program - Stored in AL11 directory - XI pushes the file to RFTS server - RFTS to Axway - Axway to Bank

Axway is a third party which does file encryption..

We have a custom program for MX already for non sepa payments

Br. Ajay M

sanjivag
Explorer
0 Kudos

Ajay, thanks for all the help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Ajay,

Trust me you are blessing to have. I read tonnes of your thing but never taken step ahead to write you.

I have same requirement for developing TXT file for Bank transfer. Can you give me little hint as to how this was done. This is for Not for SEPA. Our TXT file is for Banamex and Bacomer.

Secondly I am implementing SAP in MX and it will be really great if you can through some lights on Local MX requirements.

Thanks

Parth

former_member225688
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kavita ,

I do have similar requirement, would you be able to help me out.

1) I need a specific file format in .txt which is not available in Standard and is similar to BANAMEX.?

2) If i need Z program to have the file created then how does that will be used in creating files?

3) How do i get data for the payment file and i already have the format needed by bank.?

4) Do we need to just create a normal text file and save it to SAP Al11 server?

It would be great help if you could reply and i need this very urgent.

former_member225688
Participant
0 Kudos

I do need file transmission process can you please help. I have a same requirement.

anand_solanki
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

We were having some issues with RFTS , so just wanted to know how you transfer messages from AL11 to RFTS ?

Is thee a way other than OS scripts ?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188063
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go through the below link you should find help there.

http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_07/helpdata/en/e3/149e36d10e057ee10000009b38f889/frameset.htm

Regards,

Sudhakar*

sanjivag
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

Thanks for the response.

I looked in the documentation under the link you sent. I see only one line description as below. Is there detail configuration steps documentation? Thanks

Bank Transfer

This is used for Financial Accounting, Travel Management, and Human Resources. This payment method creates bank transfer files in version C of the format defined by the bank Banamex.