Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Filter Records from Table T001L in a SearchHelp

lferreira
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to have a SearchHelp with records from table T001L (Storage Locations), but the data must be filtered independently of  Plant (field WERKS)

The Standard SearchHelp H_T001L do not fits to me because I have to "pass" the Plant (WERKS) and I just want one occurence of each LGORT (Storage Location).

For example:

If I have the following records on table T001L (Storage Locations):

The SearchHelp that I need must show:

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lindomar,

You have to create a custom search help exit for that and in search help exit record_tab contains actual data so,

delete adjacent duplicates from record_tab comparing lgort.

For search Help exit check this  How To Create Search Help Exit - ABAP Development - SCN Wiki

Use Fm F4UT_RESULTS_MAP Standard Search Help Exit for Filling Hit List - Function - ABAP - SAP to get data populated in to your record_tab table .

Regards,
Ravikiran.K

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lindomar,

You have to create a custom search help exit for that and in search help exit record_tab contains actual data so,

delete adjacent duplicates from record_tab comparing lgort.

For search Help exit check this  How To Create Search Help Exit - ABAP Development - SCN Wiki

Use Fm F4UT_RESULTS_MAP Standard Search Help Exit for Filling Hit List - Function - ABAP - SAP to get data populated in to your record_tab table .

Regards,
Ravikiran.K

0 Kudos

Hi lindomar,

You can create a elementery search help for table T001L  as selection method and add fields as per below screenshots:

and when you will select F4 based on selection of plants no of storage location will appear in search help.

And if you select dialog type as 'D' i.e display values immediately,,then you can enter default value for plant(werks).

Regards

Ujjawal

rajkumarnarasimman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Linodmar,

Please untick the import and export option for werks, also assign the Default Value as shown below.

Search Help:

Regards

Rajkumar Narasimman