cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI status for delivery batch split item

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

For one SO, we can not create billing. As we configured that billing should be based on delivery GI completed.

When I check the outbound delivery, currently the PGI status is :

Header : B ( partial completed )

- Item xx : C ( completed )

- Batch 1 : B ( partial completed )

- Batch 2 : C ( completed )

For the item XX, delivery quantity should 1 roll. 1 roll = 1524CM

- Batch 1 : pick quantity : 0.039 rol, Dlv. qty : 60 CM

- Batch 2 : pick quantity : 0.961 rol, Dlv. qty : 1464 CM

When I check sales order item document flow :

SO / item : 1542 CM

- Outbound / main item : 0 CM

- Outbound / sub item ( batch 1 ) :

- picking request  : 60 CM

- goods issue delivery : 59.436 CM

- Outbound / sub item ( batch 2 ) :

- picking request : 1464 CM

- goods issue delivery : 1464.534 CM

Now, I want to change the PGI status from ' B ' to 'C ' , to be able to create billing.

Someone can tell me how to do ?

1. I already try to cancel GI via VL09, but strange is, system mention, can not find this outbound delivery.

2. Use program RVDELSTA to redetermine status, but nothing changed on the batch item and delivery header.

Thank you very much for your help!

BR, Shubin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If RVDELSTA program does not correct the status (per OSS 1475784 - Delivery header status is not consistent with item status ) then I recommend elevating the issue to SAP for resolution. They may provide solution to update the batch split quantity directly in the database table.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may try running VL_COMPLETE which would forcefully update the VBUK/VBUP statuses to "C - Complete". Note that when you run this, even the Billing status will also be set to "C" even though your delivery has not been billed.

Then run RVDELSTA for the same delivery to re-determine the statuses. Here, your delivery document billing status will go back to "A - Not performed" if it hasn't been billed yet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shubin,

Can you try to do batch determination and include 0.564 qty to the batch 1 .. and do pgi ..

I am not sure whether this will work..

and then try VL09 and reverse the document.

and then change the pick qty in your delivery . because 0.0391 rol is not equal to 60 CM may be thats y the status was partial completed.

To avoid this type of issues change your config such that system should allow PGI only if the items are fully picked..

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

check the delivery status table

VBUK,VBUP

Here check the PGI status , change the status table then do the billing

1. I already try to cancel GI via VL09, but strange is, system mention, can not find this outbound delivery.

check the document flow and  PGI status

regards

sankar

0 Kudos

HI Bojja,

How can I change the header PGI status from 'partial deliveried' to ' complete'? Could you give me details?

thanks!