cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to update the status of Credit memo request as "Close" by putting reason of rejection

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Our requirement is to close credit memo request, We already cancelled the subsequent document i.e. billing. In credit memo request we are trying to close it by putting "Reason of Rejection", but instead of closed is coming as " Being Process". I already did the required configuration at Item Level for G2N in VOV7, but still the status is "Being Process".

Please let me know if I m missing config.

Thanks,

Sumeet Sah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for the Input. The issue has been resolve.

Solution: Need the make changes in Tcode: OVAG.

Thanks.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sumeet Sah

Your solution is not going to help anyone who'll search for this in future. Please explain what settings have you made in OVAG and how you got your solution? It would be nice and helpful for those who will face same issue in future.

Thank$

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Moazzam,

Thanks for the link.New information.

But as suggested by Mr ramakrishna--

(OLI flag will not have any impact here--try one cycle by deactivating this in your reason for rejection--but activate BIC flag)

Phanikumar

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the V_MACO transaction in ECC 6.0 version . It might help in updating the status of Credit Memo Request as Complete.

Regards,

S.R.K

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check this below link. I had faced this issue years ago and got a strange solution which is still applicable.

Thank$

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure what you have done in item category to change the status of a Credit Memo.  Please share the screen shot of item category.  Also there are standard Reasons for Rejection and which one you have assigned.  If it is created on your own, share the same from OVAG

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

At item level, for Credit Memo Request, Tcode-VOV7 for Item:G2N, at completion rule: A.

In OVAG, Screen I dint made any charges.

Thanks.