cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some of the data sources in the document cannot be transported (ID-108020)

manna_das
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

While saving workbook created in Analysis Office; on BO Platform i am getting the following error :

Some of the data sources in the document cannot be transported (ID-108020)

Does anybody know how to solve this ?

Thanks in advance.

KR

MD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member186526
Participant
0 Kudos

IS it Warning or error ??

Because AO gives a warning stating datasource (Queries) will not transport while we migrate the workbook from DEV to ACC/PRD. But no harm in it.

Thanks

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try delete URL and again enter URL. In my inciddent that solved this error.

Regards

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I had the same error,

Does anybody know how to solve that ?

Best Regards

Tom

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can't find anything on this; I recommend opening an incident with SAP Support on this issue

filipe_zeuch
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Manna,

This message always is displayed whenever you attempt to save a workbook in BIP containing local connections.

You can check if the connection used in your workbook is configured in your OLAP connections in CMC.

Regards,

Filipe

manna_das
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Filipe,

OLAP connection is configured.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Felipe,

I also get this error. Does this occur if you have a direct connection to BW rather than a connection through Business Objects?

Does this error message have any effect on your workbook?

filipe_zeuch
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Grant,

Whenever it is possible for you, you should prefer using connections configured as OLAP connections on BIP platform for your workbooks, however this is not a must.

This is a warning message and not an error message. It does not mean the workbook does not work. This just means that the connection is not mapped to a potentially other connection if the workbook is being transported from one BIP platform to another. The connection will further on point to the original system which works fine in case the system is available.

Regards,

Filipe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Felipe, Much apprecaited