Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UWL workitem is error while registering the FPM/Webdynpro Application

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

First of all I tried to search different discussion on this error but some how I could get what I have to do.

The current situtation is

1. I defined a task in SWFVISU trasnaction and it is of WBEDYNPRO ABAP APLLICATION

2. The visualization paramters are as follows

APPLICATION: <FPM OIF Based APPLICATION>

DYNPARAM: WI_ID=${item.externalId}&sap-wd-configId=ZWDA_****_BOOK

NAMESPACE: SAP

SYSTEM ALIAS: *****

now I executed  RE-REGISTER operation on the UWL configuration and the Item is added into XML file of uwl.webflow.<system.alias>.

Now when I recieve a workitem and I try to open it it gives me an error

the requested resource does not exist. details go to main page of this application

What needs to be done please suggest

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bpawanchand
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

I could fix the issue. Thanks.

Steffi_Warnecke
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan,

and how? Please share your solution, so that others with the same problem can find it, too. The community is about sharing, give and take. It's the only way, this can work.

Regards,

Steffi.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lawrence,

Issue Solved Thanks for Your Reply.

Regards,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lawrence,

The application calling Display Form Which WebDynpro ABAP one and that iview also created in my production system i was checked all the properties of that iview,those are same as in dev and quality.

I think i was missed some points when uploading UWL Xml configuration to production system.

I will what i have done when uploading that UWL XML configuartion to production system,if anything missed please let me know.

1.downloaded xml configuartion from qua system.

2. in System Admin->UWL admin->upload configuartion and set priority as high and upload.

3.Re-register the system and clear cache.

4.import the UWL iview from qua system to production system.

these are the steps i have followed in process of uploading XML Configuartion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you done any customizing on the XML descriptors for affected system? If so, you probably replaced them by re-registering the system. As far I know the URL can also be hardcoded in the descriptor. Have you tried the UWL debugger? It would be good to know how the request/URL you are trying to call looks like on DEV compared to QA and TEST.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Can you please share the solution iam facing same problem.

Regards,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In fact probably through taking a look to the called URL and/or customizing of UWL descriptors. Such issues can have various reasons. You should open your own thread and provide better error analysis as in this thread

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Uwl successfully running in the system but the thing is when open the travel request from it is showing the all details related to travel request and buttons which are in that request like view history,apporve, display button,approve and reject .

the above mentioned buttons are working except display form,when i clicked on that button it is showing  404 Resource not found.the same button is working dev and quality system the error occurring in only production system.i have same UWL Xml config in production also.but i don't know why this error is coming..

For Travel we uploaded xml config from portal only,we did not maintained any parameters in SWFVISU.

So please guide me in this issue.

i have checked url i is calling same application,i am not getting why error is coming.

Regards,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you noticing any differences between the systems while debugging the UWL call you mentioned?

i have checked url i is calling same application,i am not getting why error is coming.

Sorry, dont copy that. What exactly have you tried? Please provide clear description with screenshot regarding debugging you have already done

cheers