Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPM: How to view Data after doing Flat File in SPM / BW

former_member190936
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Can you please let me know, how can we view the Data, after loading it from Flat File via SPM DM Tool.

I started test Load, with the first Flat File of Buyer. After starting the load, the File got loaded successfully. I went back to BW Data Source, but couldn't see any request in PSA.

Again, I went to SPM DM Tool, released the file, it got released successfully. please help.

Then I came back to Buyer Data Source, and I also check Buyer Attribute object as well. But I couldn't see any request.

Can you please help.

In case of Flat File Data Load, is there any way to view / display that Data ? Does the Data Source not come into picture in Flat File Data Load?

Please help.

Regards

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

michaelwaugh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

If you check the detail of the data load on the data loading/validation tab you should see the number of records that got loaded.

Once you have run the release to reporting you should be able to view what was loaded at RSD1

If you are not seeing any data after loading please check that you have all the required fields in the flat file and that column's are named correctly

Kind regards,

Michael

former_member190936
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the Reply.

Can you please guide, how / where / in which Object can we view:

Loaded PO Transaction Data, which is not yet released.

Released PO Transaction Data

Regards

Pankaj

former_member190936
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks John, this is helpful.

Regards

Pankaj

Answers (0)