Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10 - Risk Terminator

former_member187795
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am configuring Risk Terminator in GRC 10. I have done below configuration in GRC and Plug-in systems.

GRC Configuration

Plug-in system Config

SPRO -> IMG -> GRC (Plug-in) -> Maintain User Exits for Plug-In systems

SPRO -> IMG -> GRC (Plug-in) -> Maintain Plug-In Configuration Settings

I am trying to test Risk terminator by assigning roles with risks in my plug-in system and risk terminator is not triggering.

Am I missing any configuration?

Please suggest.

Regards,

Sai.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Could you please check with the below links. This might help you.

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/download/attachments/51962/Risk%20Terminator%20Documents%20on%20SCN.pdf...

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1883955

Warm Regards,

Sudhakar G

former_member187795
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

Thanks for the links, but I have already went through these documents. I have configured all the things but still RT is not getting triggered. You can see my configuration settings mentioned above.

Please suggest if i am missing specific things with RT configuration.

Regards,

Sai.

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Can you please maintain 1001 -  Please maintain GRC connector (This is RFC connection created in SM59 in the plug-in system pointing to the GRC Foundation system.) in plug-in system and test it out?

Please check below SAP note for the same

1846102 - CALL_FUNCTION_NOT_FOUND Function module GRAC_API_AC_CONFIG

Regards,

Madhu.

former_member187795
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

Thanks for the note. I will include the parameter 1001 with required values, will test and let you know

Regards,

Sai.

former_member204204
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Madhu/Sai,

In my case everything is working fine risk are generated when creating a conflicting role.

But this SOD check is considering for all level(High,Medium,Low) of risk analysis and we require only risk with high level, is there any setting where we can set only for high level which we have in our GRC system(Param-1024).

Regards,

Neeraj Agarwal

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neeraj,

As far as I know there is no such configuration parameter available as of now for Risk Terminator.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Neeraj Agarwal wrote:

But this SOD check is considering for all level(High,Medium,Low) of risk analysis and we require only risk with high level, is there any setting where we can set only for high level which we have in our GRC system(Param-1024).

Regards,

Neeraj Agarwal

Hi Neeraj,

do you got a solution for this?

I also got the requirement to user PFCG Risk Terminator only for critical/high risks.

Does anybody know how I can delimitate the risk levels analyzed by the Risk Terminator?

I did not find any parameter for this.

Thanks in advance

Edgar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the post and useful responses,

I was able to configure RT for PFCG role creation scenario, and as soon as the profile generation started, I got the Risk Analysis results (as a result of a call to GRCFND system and against the configured ruleset) pointing out the Access Risks the role would bring in because of the conflicting functions contained in it.

1) I was also hoping that it would interrupt the processing of role assignment, via SU01/SU10 on a role assignment with conflicting functions, but it did not. What could I be missing?

2)Is it possible to configure Alerts so that  the role owner knows about the role assignment if it is a critical role (instead of a role with an SOD conflict)? A possible MSMP workflow that already exists on Risk Terminator?

Cheers!

Pawan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Pawan,

Is your problem solved? If not try implementing SAP Note 1612087. Let us know if this works.

Regards,

Mohamed Fazil